ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's down right comical. I monitor sites like odb and adc and ssense all night or when I'm free and ish happens. But restocks happen only when I'm at work or on the road etc

i have an extra pair of the pirate blacks and was wondering if it would be better for me to hold on to them and sell later or sell now

It's because they do a pending charge first. Then that charge drops off. A couple days later they actually fully run the card. That day will have a different rate as exchange rates fluctuate daily.

Shouldn't I be charged at the rate I made the purchase though? Not mad though compared to the rest of the Canadian orders, I came out better lol.

wow i'm a size 10 and tried them on today

they fit tts, i'm a sz 10 in nike's

also did anybody that copped received pairs from beast bay or ftl double boxed?

mines both came double boxed, pretty happy with that!  

wow i'm a size 10 and tried them on today
they fit tts, i'm a sz 10 in nike's

also did anybody that copped received pairs from beast bay or ftl double boxed?
mines both came double boxed, pretty happy with that!  

Same I copped my natural size and was worried about it being too loose. But tts fits perfect

kEOXBHN.jpg

I STILL THINK THIS WOULD BE VERY DOPE

What kind of camera and lens did you use? 
I used the Sony RX100 M1 (1st Generation) it has a fixed lens and its a point and shoot camera.  I am still learning how to use a camera though so still learning to shoot in manual mode.  These photos were also edited in lightroom as well though.

Same I copped my natural size and was worried about it being too loose. But tts fits perfect
i'm normally a 10.5 but was worried with adidas sometimes large sizing, so i also copped a 10. both came in and i tried the 10 and it fit perfectly, so now i have an extra 10.5 just sitting in my closet that i won't wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom