ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm normally a 10.5 but was worried with adidas sometimes large sizing, so i also copped a 10. both came in and i tried the 10 and it fit perfectly, so now i have an extra 10.5 just sitting in my closet that i won't wear.

Haha dang my size. Hook it up lol

For the people who have tried on their true size and a .5 size smaller, is the .5 down a way better fit that's noticeable over their true size? I got my true size but It kind of bothers me knowing that there's a smaller size that would be a better fit and don't know whether or not it's worth pursuing a swap.

depends on your foot, i'm a 10 in all nikes and PB in sz 10 fits perfectly

i know for a fact if i get a 9.5 in PB they will be too small 

That baffles me on how kid sizes 4-6 are selling for more than Men sizes
eek.gif

Since when did kids sizes become more expensive?
mean.gif
Asians with big money and little feet bruh.

95% of the time im against lace swaps but one of my favorite ones is red laces in the bruce lee kobe 5s. not really feeling it on the pirate blacks though. I prefer the all black look with the OG laces on em

Who cares what others spend on shoes or anything if that matters..... Just sayin-

Not that I care because I'm a firm believer of working hard and playing hard(er) but kanye is pulling the wool over our eyes with these. These are no different and less better looking the Nike Roshe or Kaishi. I had to son a fucc boi the other night who was wearing these. I was clowning them and he told me I was too broke to afford em that's why I had to make fun of em. The next day we're on an outing with friends and he has them on black 350 boost again and I'm wearing my solar 2's. Dude was on my jock so hard like the sneaker herb he is. Was overtly rude to him the whole night and I've never really spoken about sneakers with him like that. That's the second time my solars have sonned someone.

The moral of this story is, Adidas yeezy's are less creative than their Nike counterpart and are adding on to this snobbish elitist culture of sneaker buying. These shoes should have the same price point as a ****** roshe run. Kanye is losing it.

Last edited:
Not that I care because I'm a firm believer of working hard and playing hard(er) but kanye is pulling the wool over our eyes with these. These are no different and less better looking the Nike Roshe or Kaishi. I had to son a fucc boi the other night who was wearing these. I was clowning them and he told me I was too broke to afford em that's why I had to make fun of em. The next day we're on an outing with friends and he has them on black 350 boost again and I'm wearing my solar 2's. Dude was on my jock so hard like the sneaker herb he is. Was overtly rude to him the whole night and I've never really spoken about sneakers with him like that. That's the second time my solars have sonned someone.

The moral of this story is, Adidas yeezy's are less creative than their Nike counterpart and are adding on to this snobbish elitist culture of sneaker buying. These shoes should have the same price point as a ****** roshe run. Kanye is losing it.
I agree with you tho. Yeezy Boost 350 shouldn't have the $200 price point that they do. I would never pay resale for none of them tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom