ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

can anyone give me insight on whether this receipt for 750 boosts are legit or not? haven't seen one like it 
Legit check the shoes, not the receipt.

Receipts can be copied or photoshopped.  People have even sold fakes with real receipts.

I've watched the videos, looked through fake_education's IG and I still don't know, so could anyone legit check these for me? In my eyes everything checks out, but I've never seen a pair in person nor know anyone who has a pair. Any and all help would be appreciated. 

would 2 pairs of chicago 1s for a pair of PB yeezys worth it?
How many pairs of Chicago 1s do you own? If you have more than 2 pairs of Chis..then that's fair..I guess. But if those are the only 2 pairs of Chicago 1s you own, hell no..I wouldn't trade them for some PBs. Just wait til the tan and the white 350s drop...they're worth waiting for..and IMO ..both tan and beluga white 350s smokeee the PBs ANNND TDs

I've watched the videos, looked through fake_education's IG and I still don't know, so could anyone legit check these for me? In my eyes everything checks out, but I've never seen a pair in person nor know anyone who has a pair. Any and all help would be appreciated

Those are fake.

Sorry I won't get into more details but if I did I would just be repeating what myself and others have said countless times in the past. Just search through the thread and you'll see a lot of pairs like the one you posted.

There are several flaws in the pair but like I said I would be wasting my time.

For the sake of helping you out though... Those are fake.

If the next two color ways are indeed way easier to get, i wouldnt mind at all comfort wise alone makes me want them.

Need your help fam, can you guys authenticate this for me? Your help would be much appreciated.

indifferent.gif

Need your help fam, can you guys authenticate this for me? Your help would be much appreciated.

View media item 1702502

View media item 1702503

View media item 1702504

View media item 1702505

View media item 1702506

View media item 1702507

I'm no expert on these yet but from what I've heard a good way to tell a fake is the way the heel Strap is attached. Don't have a pair but it doesn't look consistent with what I've seen on here. Both ends of the staps where they meet the shoe look like they're too close together

I'm no expert on these yet but from what I've heard a good way to tell a fake is the way the heel Strap is attached. Don't have a pair but it doesn't look consistent with what I've seen on here. Both ends of the staps where they meet the shoe look like they're too close together

Good eye. Looking at those in contrast to the pic I posted yesterday, they are way off omg

Good eye. Looking at those in contrast to the pic I posted yesterday, they are way off omg

Seems like something consistently wrong in fakes. As far as positioning goes generally the ends of the straps are garter apart on the heel. And the heel strap is always parallel to the ankle liner

Hopefully the 350s are going the Jordan Future route. First drops were ridiculously limited and then we see them sitting on shelves.

How many pairs of Chicago 1s do you own? If you have more than 2 pairs of Chis..then that's fair..I guess. But if those are the only 2 pairs of Chicago 1s you own, hell no..I wouldn't trade them for some PBs. Just wait til the tan and the white 350s drop...they're worth waiting for..and IMO ..both tan and beluga white 350s smokeee the PBs ANNND TDs

i actually wanna trade my pb for chi, i dont have any chicagos

For the people that ordered from Yeezy.supply , did your jacket have a 3 on the back and have the invitational writing on it ? Mine is entirely blank aside from the logo on the from and Yeezy on the sleeve

For the people that ordered from Yeezy.supply , did your jacket have a 3 on the back and have the invitational writing on it ? Mine is entirely blank aside from the logo on the from and Yeezy on the sleeve
The "hoodie" from Yeezy.Supply doesn't come with the 3 or the text on the sleeve.

I've seen videos on youtube comparing to replicas and tbh, they fixed all the details you guys are referring to. They even got adidas employees working with them to perfect these replicas. The only thing they haven't gotten right is where the back pull tab should be. Seems like they are still little too close to the top edge of the shoe.

fake receipts look terrible. Half the ones I see don't even really make that much attempt and rely on people just being stupid and lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom