ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail for these might as well have been what resale is because so many peoples pairs went right from retailer straight to eBay/consignment shops

A lot of Legit Checks coming in, everybody still on the market make sure you get tagged pics and from good angles so we can actually see the details properly. Tired of trying to help people with Legit Checks but pictures are coming from a razor quality phone, High Resolution pics are optimal for the best legit checks.

Looking for a legit check if anyone has the chance. The heel tab looks like it might be off to me.
Your gut reaction is correct. Heel tab placement is wrong. It should run parallel to the sock liner, the corner of the tab should not come that close to the sock liner. Fake.

A lot of Legit Checks coming in, everybody still on the market make sure you get tagged pics and from good angles so we can actually see the details properly. Tired of trying to help people with Legit Checks but pictures are coming from a razor quality phone, High Resolution pics are optimal for the best legit checks.
What should I ask for specifically that you can't see in the pics I posted? Thanks!

Guys how do I tell my boy that he got fake yeezys haha

It looked good just looking at it but once I touched it the primeknit was terrible. Not as soft as the real ones

Over 2 weeks of waiting for my order to come through after winning the Size UK raffle, have now been told my order won't be fulfilled. Gutted.

Hated the TDs, loved the PBs. 

Nope, just said they can't fulfill the order.
Asked to be put forward for a pair of any future pairs, was also told no. 

search

Sorry for the barrage of photos, but would appreciate some additional opinion on this pair! Just made a PB to TD trade with a fellow member, not a sign of distrust but doesn't hurt to make sure I guess.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

In fact these photos were taken just now when I received them.

Shout out to SNEAKHER, for making this trade possible, as it's a international trade fr Asia to US and vice versa, when both of us stand to potential lose out if any one of didn't ship out the shoes. But he shipped it out fast and trust each other to make this trade happen.

Hope my Pirate Black reach him ASAP so he could enjoy his pair!

Thanks guys!

Shout out to SNEAKHER, for making this trade possible, as it's a international trade fr Asia to US and vice versa, when both of us stand to potential lose out if any one of didn't ship out the shoes. But he shipped it out fast and trust each other to make this trade happen.

i feel like making a trade with someone here on NT is a fairly safe bet. especially if they've been a frequent contributor.

Thanks guys!

I am glad you like the shoes, I will let you know when I get the PB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom