ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see TroyD rockin these 
roll.gif

im not referring to initial release which is essentially test run , there will be multiple restocks to cop 2 or 3 pair u should be able to cop like shell toes honestly its those " keepn up with the jones " type who gotta have the 1st edition poppin blood vessels  smh 

that's probably true, worse case senario you could probably trade sizes, sell or if all else fails return to the store

so basically keep your receipt and don't wear them outside unless you like how they fit

Last edited:
adidas and ye said everyone will eventually get a pair of yeezys. obviously if he has 20 pairs he designed. but to restock this pair over and over like this guy above said? have fun believing that. kanye aint stupid hes not gonna over saturate his brand. he never specified the 750 boost. he said yeezys in general. reading is fundamental, duh :rolleyes

adidas and ye said everyone will eventually get a pair of yeezys. obviously if he has 20 pairs he designed. but to restock this pair over and over like this guy above said? have fun believing that. kanye aint stupid hes not gonna over saturate his brand. he never specified the 750 boost. he said yeezys in general. reading is fundamental, duh
eyes.gif
i also said compare these to bred 11 situation n how many times did they limited " restock " . But my main point is you dont gotta sweat the first batch 

also keep in mind its tax season , companies flood the market this time of year . You gotta use common sense Adidas tryna compete with Nike n take money out their pocket so if they gotta hot $350 shoe they gon pump it til its dry . Example look at the crazy they crank out so often 
roll.gif
 RG3 even gotta cw 

i never understood why some people make the effort to log on, search for this thread and think of something negative and then write it in a post and act like we care.

this thread jumped and i tried to read as much as i could.can anyone clarify for me if the 9k released this saturday will be only in NY or no?

i never understood why some people make the effort to log on, search for this thread and think of something negative and then write it in a post and act like we care.

same people that pay to go to concerts just to heckle the performer, I'd assume

this thread jumped and i tried to read as much as i could.can anyone clarify for me if the 9k released this saturday will be only in NY or no?
Yes the 9000 will be in New York.  A more widespread release will happen in the future.  Kanye was adamant about everyone getting a chance to purchase the shoes.

same people that pay to go to concerts just to heckle the performer, I'd assume

thats even more dumb, at least cyber trolling doesn't require you to leave the house.

back on topic, now watch those jackets fetch more resell profit than the actual yeezys :lol:

Went to get a raffle ticket at KITH this afternoon, damn saw someone on the street wearing the Yeezy Boost already... 

Heard the Boost is not true to fit... It runs bigger, is that true?

The genius behind this idea of releasing a reservation app, doing a countdown, giving the internet a taste with the ig pics, getting the shoe out to his circle (the internet at this point playing wheres waldo with yeezys), scheduling all these events before the drop 

and now there will be spots for a live premiere just to WATCH the reveal and before that the open call audition in NY... all for a sneaker and some other pieces

bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom