ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to get a raffle ticket at KITH this afternoon, damn saw someone on the street wearing the Yeezy Boost already... 

Heard the Boost is not true to fit... It runs bigger, is that true?
Yes it runs about a size large

Everyone that's only into nikes...

Adidas runs different off the bat..

Going to be funny when people buy way too big and complain lol

ridiculous right?

but you can't deny its genius marketing. and if there's one person who has the clout to do something like this, its Kanye. 
definitely

this isn't game changing (yet) but adidas is doing many firsts for themselves with this release and it's fantastic, evolution for the brand

The genius behind this idea of releasing a reservation app, doing a countdown, giving the internet a taste with the ig pics, getting the shoe out to his circle (the internet at this point playing wheres waldo with yeezys), scheduling all these events before the drop 

and now there will be spots for a live premiere just to WATCH the reveal and before that the open call audition in NY... all for a sneaker and some other pieces

bruh
yep. i will always think Nike dropped the ball on this. so much win when kanye is involved with something

You will have the first time adidas buyers rocking boats and the experienced ones looking right. LOL

Like when people buy sandals in their shoe size. :smh:

You will have the first time adidas buyers rocking boats and the experienced ones looking right. LOL

Like when people buy sandals in their shoe size.
mean.gif
to be fair adidas is really iffy with sizing in my experience

I usually go true with any brand, including adidas and I just deal with it lol

i wish adidas would retro the response sock og's from 91 though..id get those over the yeezy boost any day.. at least they had the removable sock i can wear aroudn the house..lol

for those who don't want to go back and read the thread..
Tell me you are kidding.  For the love of God please tell me you are kidding.  Every page over the last 30 pages there are multiple posts talking about the NYC release and then rest of the world.  TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING DAMMIT

You have to live in NYC to get it now, or join the waiting list.

and even at that, you still have to be wait listed. The event is filled or closed and I can't even get the access code for the app. So Adidas drops an app for you to get Kanye sneakers, and Nike drops an app that you have to wait in line just to get the app.

and even at that, you still have to be wait listed. The event is filled or closed and I can't even get the access code for the app. So Adidas drops an app for you to get Kanye sneakers, and Nike drops an app that you have to wait in line just to get the app.

:rofl: That's Nike for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom