Just using the exact $ price in € would be not nice 
mean.gif

New vid on yeezy.supply

Saw this earlier today.

Do you think it's 100% reliable?

mean.gif
Yeah that's what I was thinking too.

They also have a section for the YZY Boost, but don't the 750 Boosts have YZY on the toe section of the left shoe?

New vid on yeezy.supply

They also have a section for the YZY Boost, but don't the 750 Boosts have YZY on the toe section of the left shoe?
You are right about the toe section

Imagine they would even sell them for 350 pounds, that would be really unfair of Adidas.

Just hope that they will take care of the currency exchange rates

Saw this earlier today.

Do you think it's 100% reliable?

mean.gif
Im not sure I will try to call Slamjam tomorrow since Adidas here in Paris dont know/dont tell nothing...

the price dont surprise me Nike use to do the same price in dollars and euros

Im not sure I will try to call Slamjam tomorrow since Adidas here in Paris dont know/dont tell nothing...

the price dont surprise me Nike use to do the same price in dollars and euros
It's no surprise, but I hoped for it. Especially since Adidas is from Germany

Would be great if you inform me about the results of your call

New vid on yeezy.supply

they didnt use the same style code as the yeezy boost and the same price, I will call tomorrow to know if its a reliable source

App's been in the works for a long time, this isn't a response to anything this was Nike's plan the whole time.
Looks like Nike is being reactive and not proactive to stop bots.

Nike loves bots, high resale price = increased demand for the next release.

As long as the shoes sell out, Nike does not care who gets them

based on that interview. dont sleep folk these yeezys will still be somewhat limited. hope we all flourish

"The YEEZY BOOST will be released in New York on February 14th, against the backdrop of Fashion Week and the NBA All-Star Game. Reservations for select adidas stores, Foot Locker and Champs locations can be made prior to release day through the adidas Confirmed app, a first-of-its-kind sneaker reservation app that will change the way the industry goes to market by simplifying the reservation process and putting consumers first. Limited pairs of the YEEZY BOOST will be available at other select retailers in New York.

Bringing to life the ultimate in music, culture and fashion from Kanye, the YEEZY BOOST is his first collaboration with adidas Originals. The limited-edition trainer, which will debut later this month, is exquisitely designed featuring beautiful yet simple materials. The silhouette transcends footwear trends and champions the next way of thinking about sneaker fashion. Featuring adidas' coveted boost cushioning technology, the YEEZY BOOST will combine the ultimate in comfort and performance with high-end style."

He might mean everyone will get yeezys, not "these" yeezys. Maybe this one is limited and the next pair or so will be more general? Just speculating

Looks like Nike is being reactive and not proactive to stop bots.

Nike loves bots, high resale price = increased demand for the next release.

As long as the shoes sell out, Nike does not care who gets them
en route to go get a shirt printed up that says "NIKE LOVES BOTS"

God speaks

wow, just wow

that´s what i am/was expect from ye.. a yeezy fashion line like the jordan brand^^

and respect that he think about people who can not afford his first sneaker.. kanye is alive and in the fashion industry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom