ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't like pattern on the rope lace but in general I like rope laces

if they were the same white as the midsole that would be good enough

we calling unboxing videos rumors now?
laugh.gif

Stay glued to your app tomorrow. Suppose to roll out tomorrow barring any issue on adidas tech side.

you've been pretty spot on.

but where did everyone get Friday from. it was all over as if Adidas came out and said it

Last edited:

Stay glued to your app tomorrow. Suppose to roll out tomorrow barring any issue on adidas tech side.
Source? 

Any has anyone successfully done a fake GPS app on a non-jailbroken phone? I only ask because my bro lands in NYC Friday at 8:30am and its seeming like the reservation will be before then...but then again everything is all ******* speculation and rumors still haha.

So do these come with a dustbag or was that just a rumor?

@vinotwofour
 more pics with the rope laces if you see some good look

Haven't found any more rope laced Yeezy Boosts other than the ones we've already seen. Only posting interesting shots or good angles, or any on feet pics so heres a few more i found that hasn't been posted yet.

View media item 1397564View media item 1397565View media item 1397566
btw, as I said before and most likely a fact, Size 6 is the SMALLEST size available to the general public. Kourtney got a custom size 5. So that means some of you smaller feet will have to triple sock lol

Last edited:
Alright, where my size 13 people at?

I'm a legit 13 in every shoe from Nikes, to J's, to New Balances, Tims, dress shoes, etc, etc.  Don't own a pair of Adidas in any style, so I'm a bit unsure.  

So a question to all my fellow size 13's, you planning on copping a 13 or sizing down? 

Last edited:
Just speculation form me:
The invitations (windbreakers) for the show shows "yeezy 3", but the 750 boost is not advertiswd as a "yeezy 3". So my idea is that the leaked model is a premium shoe by Kanye and not the regular yeezy 3. That would mean the regular yeezy 3 has still to be presented to the public.
But that is just a idea from me

I'm legit size 13 in every shoe, Nikes, J's, New Balances, Tims, dress shoes, etc, etc.  Don't own a pair of adidas in any style, so I'
m a bit unsure.  
So a question to all my fellow size 13's, you
planning on copping a 13 or sizing down?

At the moment I think I will go for a 12, but I have to wait for the global release, so other people will give feedback before I can buy them

Last edited:

I'm a legit 13 in every shoe from Nikes, to J's, to New Balances, Tims, dress shoes, etc, etc.  Don't own a pair of Adidas in any style, so I'm a bit unsure.  

So a question to all my fellow size 13's, you planning on copping a 13 or sizing down? 
i can wear a 12-13 depending on the shoe, they are saying size 1.5 down, so I'm really confused if they do half sizes I'm doing an 11.5

with ANY sort of 'pre order' a la iPhones, during the announcements the pre order NEVER starts the same day to give the hype machine to go even more crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom