ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on newyorkcompany to pose with the yeezy boost in the small studio like he did years back..

IF YOU GET THE JACKET YOU ARE TOLD IN THE EMAIL. IT IS THE FIRST 20 WHO SIGNED UP IN EACH CITY, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN YOU SHOW UP.
alien.gif
 what happen if they don't show up at all?

its still up in the air on what they'll actually do for the people who scored tickets for the season 1 premier. who knows what they'll do; maybe they do sumn maybe they dont. but thank goodness i have the extra time to risk finding out tomorrow. 

Last edited:

its still up in the air on what they'll actually do for the people who scored tickets for the season 1 premier. who knows what they'll do; maybe they do sumn maybe they dont. but thank goodness i have the extra time to risk finding out tomorrow. 
Hoping for that. I'll probably show up 30minutes before hand parking sucks at the location here

Dawg where you been in the high end shoe thread. 
i lurk in the shadows from time to time

same kicks was starting to get posted alot so i stopped checking it, thought about dropping off some pics of the ramones i picked up recently but was like imma just chill

I already have my pair locked up. for free lol.

I want to experience the show, so if someone is kind enough to take me with them, I will gladly reciprocate the kindness by buying them the shoes. It wont hurt my pockets

What city ?

I already have my pair locked up. for free lol.

I want to experience the show, so if someone is kind enough to take me with them, I will gladly reciprocate the kindness by buying them the shoes. It wont hurt my pockets

it's gonna be streaming online too. you can just PayPal me 350 if your feeling generous lol

Last edited:

More so an experience thing. But I haven't heard anything about it streaming online. I've just heard about the cinema locations
Considering they're pushing for max exposure and they've been shown to use live video feed on yeezy.supply, there's no way they don't stream. 

Considering they're pushing for max exposure and they've been shown to use live video feed on yeezy.supply, there's no way they don't stream. 
True. But if that's the case, there would be no incentive in going to the cinema to see it. A bigger screen.

So those who were lucky enough to get selected, I'm sure will get an extra something.

True. But if that's the case, there would be no incentive in going to the cinema to see it. A bigger screen.

So those who were lucky enough to get selected, I'm sure will get an extra something.
check your PM.

Vegas is 4 hours away I gotchu on the +1 haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom