ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone received a email yet in the U.S.? they said you will be emailed by the 11th win or lose...

"You will only have a confirmed Pass (or Passes) to attend the Live Broadcast when you receive an official confirmation e-mail from the Sponsor on or about February 11, 2015 indicating that you have a confirmed pass (or passes) to attend the Live Broadcast (the “Sponsor Confirmation E-mail”). You will receive an e-mail from the Sponsor if you were not selected to win a Pass (or Passes) to the Live Broadcast."

these joints are wack cuz. i aint even gonna front.  Y2 was an artwork while these wannabes look like made in china air mags BRUH. imma cop doe 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
these joints are wack cuz. i aint even gonna front.  Y2 was an artwork while these wannabes look like made in china air mags BRUH. imma cop doe :smokin  

Haha one of the more comical statements from this thread.

has anyone received a email yet in the U.S.? they said you will be emailed by the 11th win or lose...

"You will only have a confirmed Pass (or Passes) to attend the Live Broadcast when you receive an official confirmation e-mail from the Sponsor on or about February 11, 2015 indicating that you have a confirmed pass (or passes) to attend the Live Broadcast (the “Sponsor Confirmation E-mail”). You will receive an e-mail from the Sponsor if you were not selected to win a Pass (or Passes) to the Live Broadcast."

No, it appears only a few folks in Australia received confirmation that they have tickets.

Last edited:
Haha I feel like a goofball simultaneously checking my email and on here to see if I have a damn pass for tomorrow after doing it with'n 45 seconds on Twitter. I mean its 940 in Seattle and no one on the East Coast, no one knows. they are kind of hustling

Haha I feel like a goofball simultaneously checking my email and on here to see if I have a damn pass for tomorrow after doing it with'n 45 seconds on Twitter. I mean its 940 in Seattle and no one on the East Coast, no one knows. they are kind of hustling
they still getting everyone hyped tho

watch kanye reveals another version of this model coming out later

best release by far, unpredictable and a lot of effort on their part

Damn. Now y'all have me anxious about the invite confirmation. I'm going for the Hartford, CT show (286 slots). I think I signed up fairly early. I don't even know if there are 286 people into sneakers let alone Kanye fans in this State. Stressing now.,,
What part of CT u from? Im 203 New Haven! 

Man. Not feeling these one bit. No matter how many pics you post. Wouldn't be caught dead with these ugly ***** on my feet. More for you guys though.

Pure Hype for some...others enjoy the challenge...like a treasure hunt for adults.

Last edited:
Man... got me checking my e-mail like a crackhead. Glad to see that I'm not the only one, LOL. Hope everyone who tried on here gets in.. fingers crossed, lookin' for that early AM e-mail alert! ha

I saw the tweet an hour late...you think ima get in? 
laugh.gif
Honestly, that link was up for a LONG time before it said 'SOLD OUT,' so who knows? Not to mention, at least for us west coast heads, it's gonna be at 1pm.. so the younger kids will be in school while us older heads will be at work. I was a little late on it as well, but word up.. hoping for the best. Might have to take an 'extended lunch' tomorrow :wink:

Seems like West Coast is going out! Did either of you get the first 20?!
its going to be first 20 who show up. gonna be rolling out there 2.5 hours early. trying to score that jacket, and who knows what else they'll be doing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom