ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
an unknown number called...thinking it was a raffle caller...

IT WASNT

ISHEJSUAVSHDISNHDIESBWGGNSHSI

:rofl:
Lol, I remember 2 years ago ASW was on Valentine's Day weekend and I had reservationa for me and my wife. I also put in raffles for a couple places for the All Star Pack. Suddenly my phone rings as I'm driving and it's number I don't recognize.

Me: Hello?!?!?!
Lady on phone: Hello, we just wanna confirm your reservation for tomorrow night?
Me: :stoneface:

Well if you read the full description when you submitted your raffle entry, you would have known what time they were sending out emails.
but you came up with 10am for online release, don't remember seeing that

now i recall seeing 5pm email notification

Surprised no one has mentioned them making special voice mails for potential raffle calls. "If this is for the yeezys please leave a message stating the store name and I will pick up... Beep" hey, you never know

Last edited:
Lol, I remember 2 years ago ASW was on Valentine's Day weekend and I had reservationa for me and my wife. I also put in raffles for a couple places for the All Star Pack. Suddenly my phone rings as I'm driving and it's number I don't recognize.

Me: Hello?!?!?!
Lady on phone: Hello, we just wanna confirm your reservation for tomorrow night?
Me:
indifferent.gif
Someone called me yday and I got excited.. turned out to be my dentist. Who gets calls nowdays.. I just get excited when anyone calls 
roll.gif

Will Barneys email the Losers too? or just the winners?

Hopefully that wasn't much to ask for. Maybe a NT Hacker would know. LMFAO!

Will Barneys email the Losers too? or just the winners?

Hopefully that wasn't much to ask for. Maybe a NT Hacker would know. LMFAO!
We are sorry to inform that you are a loser. But check out some of our other items.

I'd rather they send an email that says, 'Sorry, bro' than no email at all if I don't win. Am I weird for that? :rofl:

bookmarks bar filled with british boutiques releasing at 5am i'm such a loser can't wait to take an L and get angry whenever i get emails from them for the next month

Anyone know what checks Barneys has in place re: multiple purchases per customers card, address, etc?  Ex. if my girlfriend and I purchase from same address, will it be an issue? 

Last edited:

Anyone know what checks Barneys has in place re: multiple purchases per customers card, address, etc?  Ex. if my girlfriend and I purchase from same address, will it be an issue? 
I don't think Barney's Flaggs ORders like that

once you check out it's Good

I think multiple orders is the least of your issues. You'll be lucky to grab at least one homie. 

I bit the bullet and drove over to Opening Ceremony (LA) last night and entered the raffle around 6:45pm. No line at all. Dude told me they had around 1200 entries which was about what I was expecting.

I asked how many pairs they were getting but he didn't know (or just wouldn't tell me).

I created a new IG account specifically for all the raffle whoring. Entered a grip of em. Bout to make a timetable of the various online drops.

So basically I'm ready to take all the Ls.
You didn't drive down to ACD instore raffle?

I think multiple orders is the least of your issues. You'll be lucky to grab at least one homie. 
Yeah but I'll have to go mental if I get in a couple of orders, just to have them cancelled for duplicate.

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom