ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the turtledoves came out i talked my wife into trying for them, too. i was on one laptop failing like a boss and she got through on ADC. then she put a 6 in her cart ... and pulled up the size chart in another browser to see if that would fit her. i legit smashed my face into the dining room wall. 

when the turtledoves came out i talked my wife into trying for them, too. i was on one laptop failing like a boss and she got through on ADC. then she put a 6 in her cart ... and pulled up the size chart in another browser to see if that would fit her. i legit smashed my face into the dining room wall. 
hqdefault.jpg

dump her and you dump her fast.

I bit the bullet and drove over to Opening Ceremony (LA) last night and entered the raffle around 6:45pm. No line at all. Dude told me they had around 1200 entries which was about what I was expecting.

I asked how many pairs they were getting but he didn't know (or just wouldn't tell me).

I created a new IG account specifically for all the raffle whoring. Entered a grip of em. Bout to make a timetable of the various online drops.

So basically I'm ready to take all the Ls.

I bit the bullet and drove over to Opening Ceremony (LA) last night and entered the raffle around 6:45pm. No line at all. Dude told me they had around 1200 entries which was about what I was expecting.

I asked how many pairs they were getting but he didn't know (or just wouldn't tell me).

I created a new IG account specifically for all the raffle whoring. Entered a grip of em. Bout to make a timetable of the various online drops.

So basically I'm ready to take all the Ls.

damn dude. you REALLY want these huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom