ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! on a lighter note, anyone heard Justin Biebers new album? HEAT!
tumblr_n6cirbZSAZ1rzik3go1_250.gif

Tracking from SNS just updated on FedEx and it says the package weighs .44 lbs? I ordered an 11.5 from them, the 11.5 PB I got from Adidas weighed 3 lbs... I hope I actually get what I ordered.

What the hell is going on in here? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

"Bugatti Biebz" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tracking from SNS just updated on FedEx and it says the package weighs .44 lbs? I ordered an 11.5 from them, the 11.5 PB I got from Adidas weighed 3 lbs... I hope I actually get what I ordered.
This just reminded me of those eBay scammers, who list up a hyped shoe like this, and in the description say its only for a picture of the shoe 

Stahhhp weeknd album was trash. Lovey dovey nonsense smh. Dude out there singing songs Bruno Mars should be singing.

Every time I see the weeknd I can only :smh: because of how good his previous works was compared to that dud

Stahhhp weeknd album was trash. Lovey dovey nonsense smh. Dude out there singing songs Bruno Mars should be singing.

Every time I see the weeknd I can only
mean.gif
because of how good his previous works was compared to that dud
These biches be looking for hubby hubby

Every time I see the weeknd I can only :smh: because of how good his previous works was compared to that dud

I agree, but you can never slander the young gawd.

Abel >

Whaaaaat? Dude was still covering the same subjects as HoB, Kissland, and Trilogy. Just let that boy feast on some more pop-like hits before he returns back to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom