ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but you can never slander the young gawd.

Abel >

There is no more young gawd till he redeem himself.

And idk why y'all think he gonna "go back to form" :lol: for what this is where the money is, he'll give you a couple nice songs ( the hills, tell your friends etc, often don't count cuz that **** old af) and keep making that stuff he on.

Whaaaaat? Dude was still covering the same subjects as HoB, Kissland, and Trilogy. Just let that boy feast on some more pop-like hits before he returns back to form.
i'm happy the dude is exploding now but i can't say bbtm is a good album.

Tracking from SNS just updated on FedEx and it says the package weighs .44 lbs? I ordered an 11.5 from them, the 11.5 PB I got from Adidas weighed 3 lbs... I hope I actually get what I ordered.
lol, its in kg too so it makes it more confusing.  .2 kg converted to .44 pounds.  i just looked at my shipping confirmations and realized that too.  i guess i will find out friday.

Bro I really had to remove myself from the thread. Dudes would like ANYTHING he put out :x they will keep listening till it "grows" on them :lol:

Ssense sent me an email saying I still had a pair in my cart still.

They sent me order confirmation for that pair yesterday though and even checked my order on the website.

Just went to the website and sure enough the pair is still there.

indifferent.gif

Ssense sent me an email saying I still had a pair in my cart still.

They sent me order confirmation for that pair yesterday though and even checked my order on the website.

Just went to the website and sure enough the pair is still there.

:stoneface:

Why don't you check your order history?

Last edited:
Hey guys. Been on NT for a while, but first time posting in the Adidas thread. Hadn't copped an Adidas since back in middle school when I had tmac II's lol. Was never really a fan of the new Yeezy's, but there was a big release for the Moon Rock's at one of the department stores I go to so I decided to swing by. There were about 700 people in line, and they had a total of 315 pairs. Waited for about a total of four hours. We all drew wristbands, and I ended up being #131 in line and managed to walk out with a 10.5 (the biggest size available in the Japanese shops here). After seeing them in person and onfoot I am very impressed with them! Working a swap for an 11 atm so I can't wait to rock them.

Bonus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom