ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk to work on 5th ave. found my man with Yeezy boost. So fire!!! Lol. Wonder how he manage to get a pair even the fake one.
yo i was about to say he has a yeezy fit down packed or hes homeless... anyway you look at it yeezy season 1 looks like the homeless/ homeless looks like season 1... last weekend i saw guys handing out shoes they had bags and bags of fake nikes. and adidas. they were sneaker heads talked to them for  a little while. theres a homeless guy infront of penn station that had a pair or fresh tiffany low sbs on they looked legit the croc was deep and all matched. 

Is $850 for DS PB 350's in a size 11.5 a decent price (resale obv)? Thanks just checking it seems to be a decent price but I wanted to know if I can still find them for $600-$700 etc. Thanks in advance.

wait I'm cracking up at the dude demboyZ. he said that's why people get mad that no one helps people. dude just joined today lol. I swear the yeezy releases are the downfall of NT. bringing all these noobs, crashed the thread post alert. the main reason no one who can actually help with backdoor links and real news wants to help is because this thread is crawling with people who aren't even members. so before you wanna cry and complain about not getting help it's people like you who are the reason that others don't get the help they need. I been on NT since 02 but lurked basically since the beginning and can't get any help on these releases either. sucks but I blame the lurkers and the people who join the week of the release only to ask for help.

Last edited:
Waiting on the next yeezy's to drop like

bVbqo6

Walk to work on 5th ave. found my man with Yeezy boost. So fire!!! Lol. Wonder how he manage to get a pair even the fake one.
Somebody generous gifted them to him regardless of rep or not , there are good people in this world. Maybe even Kanye gave it to the dude

Sorry to keep asking, so this will be the last time (I promise) I have been looking around and I found a size 11.5 PB 350 for $850 (DS) Is that a fair resale price or should I be digging more for a better price? Thanks in advance.

Sorry to keep asking, so this will be the last time (I promise) I have been looking around and I found a size 11.5 PB 350 for $850 (DS) Is that a fair resale
price or should I be digging more for a better price? Thanks in advance.

I'd look for a better price. Seems like PBs go for a lower price than the other two. Got mine (size 12.5) for $675 about two weeks after they released. I've seen a couple pairs on grailed go below $600. Just be patient and keep looking. You'll find a good price eventually.

I'd look for a better price. Seems like PBs go for a lower price than the other two. Got mine (size 12.5) for $675 about two weeks after they released. I've seen a couple pairs on grailed go below $600. Just be patient and keep looking. You'll find a good price eventually.
Okay thanks good lookin out. Rep'd. I guess if I go eBay just post in the LC form and I should be good. Now I know what range I should be trying to talk people down to. 

OK fine, keep the boots and start negotiating people down on the bay/Grailed for the next month... Sadly that will not happen in your size, my opinion stands, just get the deal done and don't be a clown over $50 and unload some boots that are currently collecting dust at most retailers. 

It's a small loss to take. Take it now before it gets worse. You couldn't sell your boots for retail rn if you wanted to.
bro but its not just $50

i have to pay $60 to ship to where he is at, which is spain, im in the u.s

so its $110 total
Stop asking for advice if you're not gonna take it. You keep asking the same questions over and over.

Everyone's telling you to do the deal. Just do it.

Left thread for a while after the moonrock fiasco still salty but life moves on. WHAT UP NEXT ANYTHING CONFIRMED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom