ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left thread for a while after the moonrock fiasco still salty but life moves on. WHAT UP NEXT ANYTHING CONFIRMED?
Nothing confirmed yet, but rumor is tripple black 750s December 5th and Beluga white 350's December 29th or something. So if either are true look for a confirmation soon. Welcome back

Nothing confirmed yet, but rumor is tripple black 750s December 5th and Beluga white 350's December 29th or something. So if either are true look for a confirmation soon. Welcome back
Thanks bro I'll shoot for 350s I know 750s will be impossible unless I learn how to backdoor

im here ready to take that next L 2/4 for yeezy drops this year.. only got wins with td and pb but didnt get my size...

Sorry to keep asking, so this will be the last time (I promise) I have been looking around and I found a size 11.5 PB 350 for $850 (DS) Is that a fair resale price or should I be digging more for a better price? Thanks in advance.

I was looking for PB's just couple days ago as well in a size 10 DS and got them on ebay for $748 shipped. I honestly think you can find them cheaper than $850 if you keep looking. Good luck!

so what's the big deal with the triple blacks? why is it that everyone thinks these will be the ones that are going to be next to impossible to get? is it the amount they are making or what?

so what's the big deal with the triple blacks? why is it that everyone thinks these will be the ones that are going to be next to impossible to get? is it the amount they are making or what?
Its rumored the there will be only 3,000 pairs. This seems a little skewed but i expect there to be at lest 6-9000 pairs available. People really trying to hype this up

Rumor now is triple blacks or black with white soles dropping Dec 19th and it will be through the app and at footlocker and other spots who carried the last 750s.

they yeezys b
yea obviously. but people are making these out to be even harder.
For the most part, each yeezy has been harder to get than the last one. It's safe to say the trend will continue

For the most part, each yeezy has been harder to get than the last one. It's safe to say the trend will continue
PB were cakewalk TD too. MR and 750s I stood no chance in hell
For me when the 750s drop I had no idea what I was doing 
laugh.gif

Most ppl smartened up and were ready for the TDs. I had work that day and wasnt swift enough on restocks. Was soooooo close on villa smh

PBs I would have failed on too if not for the alternate entrance

MRs I was just at the right place at the right time.

But overall, with each release, more and more ppl are directing their attention to the yeezy boost line

These next couple drops will be no different

View media item 1806133

Via Complex:

We've seen West rocking the boots on several occasions and now Yeezy Talk Worldwide has shared a closer look at the military-inspired footwear. The new sleek design boosts a similar silhouette to the duck boot, but features a crepe outsole. The boot will be produced in Italy and like the rest of the collection it will not be manufactured by adidas.

I didn't realize the season 2 boot wasn't an Adidas shoe. I knew the clothing would be a separate entity going forward, but I thought the footwear was still an adidas yeezy collaberation. I wonder if the other Shoes in the line will be adidas?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom