ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hah na man I am close to NYC,  long island i need to trade someone in the NY area or someone from NT who is legit..... its nice to double up and i don't "sell" anything i am a sneaker hoarder. I have sold to friends for retail and hooked them up when i cooked. One in particular really grinds my gears, let him cop 20 plus times retail or BD link. when he got mult. pairs of moonrocks he said crazy numbers, dude called for help recently. i answered the phone and said "$900 bucks bit**" and hung up.

were not friends anymore.
smokin.gif

what goes around, comes around 
nthat.gif

hah na man I am close to NYC,  long island i need to trade someone in the NY area or someone from NT who is legit..... its nice to double up and i don't "sell" anything i am a sneaker hoarder. I have sold to friends for retail and hooked them up when i cooked. One in particular really grinds my gears, let him cop 20 plus times retail or BD link. when he got mult. pairs of moonrocks he said crazy numbers, dude called for help recently. i answered the phone and said "$900 bucks bit**" and hung up.
were not friends anymore. :smokin  

Friends like that need to be lit
Z1tLNM

oh wait should i remove this?  as soon as i hit submit i thought about it since its a yeezy thread.my fault guys 

hey guys, quick question. Is EAN or UPC on the outside label a way of telling if the shoe is fake or not? I saw a video on how to tell if your 350's were fake and they said that EAN was fake. I've been using that as a way to tell if fake or not, but I've been seeing a lot  of the MR's that seem legit  have the EAN code on their box. Can someone enlighten me please?

Thanks in advance. 

yeah thanks, like I said I watched a video on how to tell fakes from reals and someone had said that it was. I kinda figured that it was wrong because a lot of the MRs on ebay have that code. Most of the ones that had it were purchased from sites overseas. I just wanted to make sure. 

You guys think me trading my DS Bred 1's and Chicago 1's (2015) for a pair of Pirate Blacks is a fair deal? Thanks

You guys think me trading my DS Bred 1's and Chicago 1's (2015) for a pair of Pirate Blacks is a fair deal? Thanks

I think that's giving up a lot for the Pirate Blacks (easily the least hyped 350). I've got a pair of PBs I'd gladly give up for that trade.

No,  ive seen some prices go up on the PB  but  overall prices are lower for the PB then the others.  Your giving up 2 great shoes  for  an underwhelming  kick.  Of course what we say doesn't matter if you really want the PB  then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom