ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me out i ordered 2 pairs of the same shoe from hanon and SNS how much are dutys and how do i go about paying them? thanks 

can someone help me out i ordered 2 pairs of the same shoe from hanon and SNS how much are dutys and how do i go about paying them? thanks 

There are so many variables needed to even answer that question. Duties depends on the amount of purchase. How to pay them depends on the shipping company.

i looked it up. its in Wisconsin. started the car threw the dog in the car i was going to start driving... jk i still have a pair of PB  9.5 i never even wore i need a 9 
you shoulda pushed out there to rep the NT clan.. damn that sucks, that's my size.. you coulda doubled up if you went and sold the extra or kept for collection.. if you were close to the store might as well gave it a shot lmao 

There are so many variables needed to even answer that question. Duties depends on the amount of purchase. How to pay them depends on the shipping company.
oh thanks $219 plus 10 shipping fedex and  $222 total and shipping just states global priority so both are around yeezy price anyone have experience?  

you shoulda pushed out there to rep the NT clan.. damn that sucks, that's my size.. you coulda doubled up if you went and sold the extra or kept for collection.. if you were close to the store might as well gave it a shot lmao 
hah na man I am close to NYC,  long island i need to trade someone in the NY area or someone from NT who is legit..... its nice to double up and i don't "sell" anything i am a sneaker hoarder. I have sold to friends for retail and hooked them up when i cooked. One in particular really grinds my gears, let him cop 20 plus times retail or BD link. when he got mult. pairs of moonrocks he said crazy numbers, dude called for help recently. i answered the phone and said "$900 bucks bit**" and hung up.

were not friends anymore.
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom