ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh

Getting info from Complex

quoting Jasper IG comments

Bout as solid as Baby Poop!

grin.gif

According to that article, does that mean TD 350s are the least common among the 350s? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

According to that article, does that mean TD 350s are the least common among the 350s? 
nerd.gif
i wouldn't call that a article or even a news story

He didn't say numbers for TD's but claimed pairs doubled each drop

10k - Grey 750's

(guessing like Jasper did)

20k - TD's 350

40k - PB 350's

80k - MR 350's

What about the 950's??  80k of each color?   Less or more?

i wouldn't call that a article or even a news story

He didn't say numbers for TD's but claimed pairs doubled each drop

10k - Grey 750's

(guessing like Jasper did)

20k - TD's 350

40k - PB 350's

80k - MR 350's

What about the 950's??  80k of each color?   Less or more?
i would bet that there was probably less of the 950s tbh, and this is weird seeing how the TD's imo were the easiest to get

i would bet that there was probably less of the 950s tbh, and this is weird seeing how the TD's imo were the easiest to get
Although production numbers have increased, distribution has changed for each launch that favours resellers.

Last edited:
For those who copped the 950s from overseas, from where did you purchase from & were there any customs fees?

Just wondering what happen if you don't pay them ? I just got one also from END

Eventually, the bill will be turned over to a debt collector which will inevitably open another box of worms.

If you don't pay the problem will come back to bite you in some form or another, it will not just go away.

Just pay the bill

Last edited:
so Jasper says there is no triple black 750. He got a point, we never saw Kanye or anybody with them. Funny how these were confirmed on almost every blog, shows you that they really don´t know ****

FYI... End won't do a god damn thing about your customs bill other than remind you that you secured a pair of shoes that shut their entire web store down for a few days and to deal with it. 

end will tell you to pay it. You probably haven't paid customs on anything from end because you haven't bought anything worth $200 or more from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom