ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedEx just hit me with the customs bill for my moonrocks 
mean.gif
mean.gif
i just got the same thing in the mail today. what is wierd is that i have 2 seperate orders and 1 bill is more than the other wtf?? i got one for 29 and 50??

i just got the same thing in the mail today. what is wierd is that i have 2 seperate orders and 1 bill is more than the other wtf?? i got one for 29 and 50??
I would call FedEx and get it corrected or atleast get an explanation, that ain't right

Last edited:
It's not uncommon for duty charges to vary depending on the agent assigned to the package when it comes in, I have had that happen tons of times. 

THAT you can get corrected by the shipper.

Last edited:

First charge was cuz they were jealous and the second was cuz they realized you're reselling... lol jk

Call the courier and let them know. They'll likely fix the charges.

man dudes flipping/making hundreds off each shoe and complaining about customs like we dont know orders over $200 sometimes get hit with it lol.I would have gladly paid $300 for MR and not said a word.

my corks was $323 on END.I got a $43 bill 2 months later.I paid and charged it to the game.

Finally decided to turn off mobile notifications from Kim K's twitter (potential Yeezy restocks), she tweets too much irrelevancy. Have they ever announced PB winners? 

dude told me today he can GUARANTEE a pair of black 750s for a G. by the 10th. He said 100% authentic or double your money back. im debating on taking him up on this to make a 1000 bucks.    
laugh.gif

that was a big fishing scam correct ? they got thousands of names and emails. i followed her thinking the same thing for restocks they first night of KUWTK i turned that ish off no 350 was worth the endless notifications every 3 mins while trying to sleep after the worst release i ever had the night before. no sleep and endless L.

dude told me today he can GUARANTEE a pair of black 750s for a G. by the 10th. He said 100% authentic or double your money back. im debating on taking him up on this to make a 1000 bucks.    
laugh.gif

win win situation? what's there to debate? if he's legit do it 

man dudes flipping/making hundreds off each shoe and complaining about customs like we dont know orders over $200 sometimes get hit with it lol.I would have gladly paid $300 for MR and not said a word.

my corks was $323 on END.I got a $43 bill 2 months later.I paid and charged it to the game.
denzel.gif

in talks with someone for the MR. what's some must have pics for legit check. and what should I look for to deff have a legit pair? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom