ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

What part of "I ain't paying it anytime soon tbh" says that I am not going to pay period?

im going to pay just not right now, maybe in a month or 2 , not a big deal
"anytime soon" is the wrong expression then.

it's like me saying:

"you won't catch me f'ing that whale anytime soon"

doesn't mean ill be doing it "in a month or 2"

lol

What part of "I ain't paying it anytime soon tbh" says that I am not going to pay period?

that's a typical broke person answer.    $50  is nothing    most people  would just pay it   

I don't understand how buying 350s for 200$ is nothing, but that 30$-50$ fee is too much for you guys to pay 
laugh.gif

"anytime soon" is the wrong expression then.

it's like me saying:

"you won't catch me f'ing that whale anytime soon"

doesn't mean ill be doing it "in a month or 2"

lol
i wasnt expressing anything, you took it as such, soon could be a month or 2

that's a typical broke person answer.    $50  is nothing    most people  would just pay it   
u sound upset

Paypal gift me $50 since its nothing to you supposedly

Last edited:
Finally found a legit seller at the exact price point I want but a half size too big... Wonder if I should just get this fiasco over with. 

i wasnt expressing anything, you took it as such, soon could be a month or 2

u sound upset

Paypal gift me $50
not upset  but if you don't pay  it bill goes back to the seller.    It's fraud  because you   don't want to pay a whooping $50.  I'm not gifting your broke As*   anything. You spent  your whole paycheck on 950's  and now can't pay a $50  bill

Finally found a legit seller at the exact price point I want but a half size too big... Wonder if I should just get this fiasco over with. 
what price point?

and do it fam it most likely will fit you fine, and if not you can always resell

not upset  but if you don't pay  it bill goes back to the seller.    It's fraud  because you   don't want to pay a whooping $50.  I'm not gifting your broke As*   anything. You spent  your whole paycheck on 950's  and now can't pay a $50  bill
fraud??

END employee detected lmfao

edit:

let me know if you want to start posting/comparing paychecks here and we will see who really is the broke boy in here

Last edited:

i wont tell you twice

let me know if you want to start posting/comparing paychecks and we will see who really is the broke boy in here

you starting something you won't win lil guy

and just lmao @ that irrelevant unknown poverty location
that's cute....    again  typical  broke person  response.  It's cool  man  i don't  need any drama  and  everyone on here  is/or will get tired of  this back and forth... Good luck  with that $50  bill you can't pay

Last edited:
Sounds like someone got some Yeezy and is starting to peacock.

A far cry from when they were begging people to PM them back for info.

They'll send you to collections and f up your credit

Have fun with the collection agency.  It won't go away  as other people have said  previously. That's the risk you take when buying from an oversea retailer.  You don't like it don't  buy from them

The fee will go up bit by bit each month you don't pay. I got a fedex customs bill for like $25 and ignored it, a few weeks later I got a new bill for $35 because they add late fees. That will continue until they send it to collections. No reason to put it off unless you're truly unable to pay right now.

you sure?
homie chalk it up to the game. i am about to get 2 fees i feel it in the air.  be psyched you copped a pair if not ill buy your shoes and pay the fee plus $200 bucks. walk your dog for a week. organize your shoes and make you breakfast for 2 weeks.... let me know  
alien.gif

The fee will go up bit by bit each month you don't pay. I got a fedex customs bill for like $25 and ignored it, a few weeks later I got a new bill for $35 because they add late fees. That will continue until they send it to collections. No reason to put it off unless you're truly unable to pay right now.
i highly doubt he cannot pay the fee. if he cant then the shi** out of wack. less than 100 bucks on a well known shoe, hard to get and you sat at home and ordered from half way around the world.. its the name of the game by any means necessary ..................... except resale price 

oh my bad i thought he was talking bout MR. f that shi* i take it back i retract my offer.  dont pay that fee burn those things say they never came. what ever those things are ...... by any means necessary ...... but 950s 

Has anyone ordered from Offspring and been hit with customs fee? I see a lot of people from End getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom