ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on here a few pages back said they received customs fees ordering from offspring.

Nah bro, still on the hunt... Almost 3 weeks now of complete nonsense with this particular pair. 
i am finally getting mine by the end of this week or  sometime next week. I want TD  but not about to pay the current resell   prices.   Good  luck  you'll  get your pair ,  prices keep dropping  too..

I ordered an Apple Watch from Colette on Black Friday too, I just can imagine what that bill is going to look like.

I wonder if you don't pay customs , next time you buy something from overseas they'd be like "we ain't giving you your package we holding that ish hostage till you give us our damn money ":lol:

that's cute....    again  typical  broke person  response.  It's cool  man  i don't  need any drama  and  everyone on here  is/or will get tired of  this back and forth... Good luck  with that $50  bill you can't pay
typical broke boy backpedaling response

you all talk and no show my g

take this L

typical broke boy backpedaling response

you all talk and no show my g

take this L
I don't  need  to take an L  I have more respect for the community than that.  I don't need to show my bank account, I don't need to show my collection of kicks, I don't need to show  you anything.  I'm good  because when i get my customs bill  I know I will and can pay it.    It's a part of the game and I  already  know that.  you'll learn one day 

Does anyone else not like the way the 750  possible black  or chocolate  look? Not a fan   but i was never really a fan of the 750  in the first place.    

Those sites are gonna stop shipping to the us
laugh.gif
Doubtful  but  they could eventually   black list  your info   so  you can't buy from what ever company you dont pay  fees for

Does anyone else not like the way the 750  possible black  or chocolate  look? Not a fan   but i was never really a fan of the 750  in the first place.    
I don't like the chocolates at all, but the blacks are cool, idk the deal with the black with white sole if they're real or not but I like that cw a lot. Also jrsole on ig has some samples that are like cream colored or something and that is a fire cw imo

I don't like the chocolates at all, but the blacks are cool, idk the deal with the black with white sole if they're real or not but I like that cw a lot. Also jrsole on ig has some samples that are like cream colored or something and that is a fire cw imo
yeah  i mean  i doubt if/when they come out i'll  even try   i was just wondering if im the only one that doesn't feel the 750's

yeah  i mean  i doubt if/when they come out i'll  even try   i was just wondering if im the only one that doesn't feel the 750's

I'll post some pics of my beat up 750s. I feel like it gives them more character. Hopefully it changes your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom