ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every PO# is NOT different, I have numerous pairs that have the same PO#.
im talking about the yeezys every apir ofthose should have a unique po that matches the po inside the shoe. i mean as long as they match then you should be good

i don't remember if i asked this in here before, but maybe i did and got no response: 

how much should i be able to get for my size 14 Turtle Doves? Dead Stock. Want to let them go. Need the money to go towards my new car. 

just need a rough estimate if the larger (rare) sizes can be considered as valuable as the really small (rare) sizes

im talking about the yeezys every apir ofthose should have a unique po that matches the po inside the shoe. i mean as long as they match then you should be good

Simple misunderstanding

Yes we're both talking about Yeezys.

The UPC/PO # should match the box and tag but numbers are not unique, there are recurring numbers.

Some sizes/pairs have the same UPC/PO # so don't, they're not size specific and really is no rhyme or reason to the numbers.

Last edited:

that customs fee = your weekly starbucks. suck it up and move on. just be happy you didn't pay resell. bunch of pansy's in here complaining about customs. 
mean.gif

edit - this thread has also been stating that you would get a customs bill from most overseas's retailers, so I wouldn't necessarily state that it's "unexpected." 
I'm not complaining, like I said it's unexpected, I purchased overseas before and wasn't charged, DHL never charged me for my order from matches, I'm saying it's unexpected, I rather get the bill first rather than getting it weeks later 
laugh.gif

Also should be noted that Yeezytalkworldwide said on Nov 26 that the Beluga\White 350s would drop on Dec 29th. Today they are saying the tan 350s will drop Dec 29th. There probably will be a 350 drop on Dec 29th but I wonder which one. Also sucks that it falls on a Tuesday.

Also should be noted that Yeezytalkworldwide said on Nov 26 that the Beluga\White 350s would drop on Dec 29th. Today they are saying the tan 350s will drop Dec 29th. There probably will be a 350 drop on Dec 29th but I wonder which one. Also sucks that it falls on a Tuesday.
YTWW doesnt know anything

Simple misunderstanding

Yes we're both talking about Yeezys.

The UPC/PO # should match the box and tag but numbers are not unique, there are recurring numbers.

Some sizes/pairs have the same UPC/PO # so don't, they're not size specific and really is no rhyme or reason to the numbers.
ohhh ok, thanks

If it's a Tuesday... It aint happening.

Every Yeezy release (minus 950) has dropped on a SADDERDAY lol.

My gut is just telling me they're not dropping on a tuesday

View media item 1811408He actually does know I been watching him before anyone,his secret documents and info are always 200% accurate ,unless kanye camp makes split second change.so what exact day is off,but quantity and color always on point

Last edited:
that customs fee = your weekly starbucks. suck it up and move on. just be happy you didn't pay resell. bunch of pansy's in here complaining about customs. :smh:  

edit - this thread has also been stating that you would get a customs bill from most overseas's retailers, so I wouldn't necessarily state that it's "unexpected." 

It was for 950's, fam.

And you're right—$60 is nothing, well in my case it's $80. But, I am not complaining about the money, It was just unexpected. The post was more to share my experience, and I am sure others were just doing the same.

Last edited:
Guys I know this isn't thread to ask but I'm not sure where to ask Debating selling my ds TD's but I Know me being new I would get asked to ship first which I won't do but I've seen people talk about using a mod as a middle man.Is there a certain mod I need to ask or how does this work??

Just didn't want someone try to pull a switch a roo and or trying to pull a fast one on me but will definitely be doing PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom