ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if goat is raffling all sizes or just specific ones? Sorry if it's been asked.

What do you guys think of my "yeezy" looking boots? I couldn't pass them up considering they look so nice on feet and are only $89. 

Customs vary even for orders of the same amount because the courier services add service fees. So your order total only gives you a rough idea if you have to pay customs but not really how much. At least that's how it is in Europe and I suppose UPS, FedEx etc handle it the same way with their US deliveries.

It depends on who you buy from too. Just an example, I have never got a custom fee from Matches Fashion (Usually DHL shipped), and in their FAQ they state: 
In the US, Australia, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Qatar and Kuwait, items are shipped on a DDP (delivery duty paid) basis and all prices shown include this. 

um no.. its almost as lame as complaining about tax, which is what people were doing months back.
i mean it sucks to get a random bill out of no where but hey i would rather pay an extra $60 bucks and be done with it then have to pay 800 or even more for resale

If you received an unexpected bill in the mail, trust me you would be complaining too.
that customs fee = your weekly starbucks. suck it up and move on. just be happy you didn't pay resell. bunch of pansy's in here complaining about customs. 
mean.gif

edit - this thread has also been stating that you would get a customs bill from most overseas's retailers, so I wouldn't necessarily state that it's "unexpected." 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom