ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting on them tan 350's 
pimp.gif
   750's are ok too tho

Last edited:
How do 750s fit? IIRC the first run, many people said (including Big Sean when asked by TMZ before they dropped) to go down a full size, in some cases 1.5.

Last edited:
How do 750s fit? IIRC the first run, many people said (including Big Sean when asked by TMZ before they dropped) to go down a full size, in some cases 1.5.

I think you asked before?

I'm a size 12 in Jordan 1

Sz 11 in both 350 and 750, 950s are true I heard

Last edited:
The whole "size down" thing was bs. When I got the 750s a size down they were physically impossible to put on wothout damaging the shoe.

Nike scared of adidas. :rofl: Spend a day at a shoe store and compared the ratio of people asking for a Nike vs adidas. Nike makes up 50% of some stores' sales alone.

No disrespect, but I think some people are missing the point if they're saying Nike doesn't care about what Adidas does because Adidas is too small.

Right now, Adidas is a really small company compared to Nike in the US, which is the biggest, but not the only market. You should bear that in mind when you're referring to anecdotal knowledge. If we're talking worldwide footwear sales, Nike's revenue was twice as much as Adidas' in 2014 (Source: http://www.statista.com/statistics/278834/revenue-nike-adidas-puma-footwear-segment/) which is still a big margin but nowhere near the US margin between them.

There is no business strategy that will have Adidas crush Nike in a couple of years. So right now they're trying to gain market shares in a market they've somewhat neglected for a long time. In the US they're playing a game Nike has played successfully for a while, which is creating hype among a "hip" crowd. That's why they signed Pharrell, Pusha-T and Kanye West. Of course there's And it's working well if you look at the people in this thread, quite a few of which seem fairly ignorant regarding anything Adidas has done pre-Kanye. In Europe they don't need to do that because many classic Adidas silhouettes (ZX series, EQT series, Stan Smith...) are held in high regard by sneaker enthusiasts. 

They won't sell Jordan 11 numbers for quite some time but I reckon that they will gain some more US market shares in the next couple of years. That's what they're aiming for and I'm fairly certain Nike is a bit worried about that, as they should if they know what they're doing. Moving the release date of the 72-10 indicates that they know the Yeezys might take away some hype from them, even though the 11s would have sold out regardless.

Bieber idea would be sick.give him the yeezy 3 air mag design ,and make a lot of pop cws.imagine if adidas did the 350 yeezy harden boost,retail $500.streets would be on fire,maybe even a lillard or wall version too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom