ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 people strong lol
Glad I went in the morning then 
laugh.gif

im a size 10 in AJ1 so I assume i need a 9 in the 750. If anyone wants to swap a 9 for my 11 lmk.

Last edited:
people who got them today and want to resell that fast and don't know the price should not own these kicks.. but then again they aint mine so do as you please ..

Okay so what browser dimensions do you need to win the pong raffle? I have messed around with it forever and I can't quite find one that just auto win's you a spot, anyone wanna PM me?

Ppl have hacked that game, and it's not THAT hard. I fully expect Slam Jam to shift their contest in a dif way.
How do you hack pong, just make it so your paddle always hits, or do you just go in and manually adjust the score?

I am getting up their in score by setting my browser window to a custom resolution so the paddles almost always hit, but I can't get it just right.

Adjusting your score by tweaking the elements on the page. That's why there is no real point in trying manually. Heck, I saw some lame selling a hack for 75$ LOL

How do you hack pong, just make it so your paddle always hits, or do you just go in and manually adjust the score?

I am getting up their in score by setting my browser window to a custom resolution so the paddles almost always hit, but I can't get it just right.
I'm just playing pong like it was made to be played.

who had the name first you or Mr dragonfly jones.. i asked him in the wrestling thread and he called you his stunt double haha.. overtime i see you post i think it's him
I didn't even know there was another one lmao. It might be him, but then Idk why he would put Mr in front of his name.. idk 

Adjusting your score by tweaking the elements on the page. That's why there is no real point in trying manually. Heck, I saw some lame selling a hack for 75$ LOL
LMFAO!

I'm just playing pong like it was made to be played.
Yeah I was playing it the OG way for a long time, then I saw these losers hacking it and figured what's the point.

I had my fun playing it the right way, no I may as well quit having fun and enter the raffle.

I agree with @thegatorviking  though, they will probably see everyone abusing their awesome idea for a cool raffle, and switch it up.

This is why we can't have nice things...
mean.gif

I still have my turtle doves DS sz 10 that I'm gonna try trading for a 9 in the 750's. Might add a bit of cash if thats what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom