ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what's going on with MRPorter? They said something about an online raffle but never followed up...

Okay so what browser dimensions do you need to win the pong raffle? I have messed around with it forever and I can't quite find one that just auto win's you a spot, anyone wanna PM me?

its pretty easy to hack it, just inspect element , its down at the bottom

I've come to the conclusion that there is no effin way that a human can get to 147 in this damn pong game. f u slam jam. this was supposed to be fun 
mean.gif

lol remember when shockwave flash games were the **** on the internet? they would always get hacked the same way.

isnt there an app to ge tthese...like the adiddass app?  my bad im mad late. havent kept up with anything cause of school. any way to still apply for these and have a shot 

I was checking the app periodically since the morning when the page updated to the 750s and luckily I was able to get on the stand by screen a little bit before they tweeted it was live. Waited about 5 minutes then I was able to reserve a pair after a couple crashes. Thank you Yeezus

Edit: i'm only just posting this now because I just finished reading thru all the pages I missed lol

Last edited:

I was checking the app periodically since the morning when the page updated to the 750s and luckily I was able to get on the stand by screen a little bit before they tweeted it was live. Waited about 5 minutes then I was able to reserve a pair after a couple crashes. Thank you Yeezus
That's how my boy in NYC got em...

Good for you fam. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom