ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup I know some guys who have been paid $3-4K per pair from clients who are sourcing pairs now. Size 9 and below will be the worst...i def expect deals lower than 2k tho but they will go quick
http://www.kixsquare.com/product/adidas-yeezy-triple-black-750

I keep staring at this page! 
nerd.gif

they will be gone soon.. i know it

Just talked to a Nike rep and they said the Multi Flynit Racer restock was a glitch, they don't have any pairs :smh:

:lol: got there about a minute too late. I was assuming they'd just wheel them out as a slow GR like the oreos. that's a shame for those who felt the joy

Noobs joining today getting bd links and blending in ninja style like

pw5ESH
Yeah I don't get it , how do they do it? What more do I need to do to get them? Because I don't know how to code or anything, but I'm willing to help out all I can

I got done calling a TON of PacSun's hoping someone would be stupid and give me the SKU. I wasted about 3 hours calling, and I'm still standing here holding my **** with no links.

Yeah I don't get it , how do they do it? What more do I need to do to get them? Because I don't know how to code or anything, but I'm willing to help out all I can

I got done calling a TON of PacSun's hoping someone would be stupid and give me the SKU. I wasted about 3 hours calling, and I'm still standing here holding my **** with no links.
Hahaha there's better and more efficient ways of doing it, dudemanbro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom