ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Less numbers... Everyone got PB's  but don't have TD's
you're proving OUR point exactly. Whose side are you on..
laugh.gif

Yeah I don't get it , how do they do it? What more do I need to do to get them? Because I don't know how to code or anything, but I'm willing to help out all I can

I got done calling a TON of PacSun's hoping someone would be stupid and give me the SKU. I wasted about 3 hours calling, and I'm still standing here holding my **** with no links.
Seriously, doesn't anyone here know someone who works at PacSun? 

Seriously, doesn't anyone here know someone who works at PacSun? 
i'm gonna get a job there!

F it,   Seasonal Worker for the 350's that drop next

Ducktape the Back door lock so it don't close on the Night before RD

and LOAD THE CAR UP

word.  Where you at footaction and champs?!  

Stadium goods already got 2 pairs for $2450 smh.  
nah wasn't able to yesterday had to be back on the island for work. im off today so it's phone patrol but wishing my day off was yesterday so i could hit more raffles in the city. i hit 

UBIQ

OC
PacsunQC

Adidas Roosevelt

EB

Confirmed went live 15 min after i crossed city limits going back home from philly
mean.gif
 BUT not as bad as when the TD went live & i was in the subway
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Haven't been on this page since since the confirmed app, skipped everything.

Here's a little advice that I'm sure may help some of you. Call your bank and let them know you'll be making multiple purchases tomorrow and not to call if they expect a fraudulent order.

Man just got a call from an unsaved # my heart was racing! turns out it's the security guard at my building telling me they have a package for me at the front desk when I get home. -_- it's a damn phone case

I'm in for a bd link. Still trying to cop my first damn pair. What this guy, family does to these releases is awful.

Side note, my wife showed me a pair of uggs she wanted, I went to buy en, sold out everywhere. Turns out jenner/Kardashian caught wearing them. Crazy what this family does to these releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom