ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get a phone call earlier from an unknown number and i picked up .. it was an automated voicemail and it started out saying "congrats you have won .." i got so excited.. i was hyped as heck lmao and she continues "... a cruise to.." and i just hung up lmaooo i got hyped for no reason
LMAOOOOOOOO hahahah funniest **** I've read on NT lolol. I'm legit dying.

Got word from Pacsun in Los Cerritos, CA that they only have 12 pairs. One of my homie's friends had a connect in the store and got 15 raffle tickets. Footaction in Culver said they had only 20 pairs. Other stores wouldn't say but I'm guessing they're gonna have the same amount. RIP my dreams :frown:

so they went live in Aus at 8am
word.
smokin.gif

You lit. No clue. I'm a be watching Star Wars on Lincoln road round 6.. If I get a call whoever next to me better mind they biz cause I'm answering it
Haha yeah I saw it last night in 3D. Wish it was IMAX though. It's a fun ride and glad I didn't have to worry about my phone going off for any yeezy related info.

Any online raffles I can enter at this point?

I'm late to the party |I

Few spots in Atlanta getting them but I assume I'm too late for their raffles

anyone found the pacsun SKU # for the 750s?
not yet and I've literally been calling all the pacsun stores trying to swindle them out of the code. Told one poor girl it was for a study we were conducting in my business class 

These legit?

No.

EDIT: I should be more helpful with my confirmation that they're fake.

1) Right half of each upper should match pattern-wise and the same with the left half of each shoe. These don't even match the wrong way like most fakes (inside halves match, outside halves match). Still fake.

2) Boost on the bottom of the shoe should have little circles with material popping out that these don't have

3) Boost on the bottom is a mirror image of the opposite shoe, which is should not be. Should be a random pattern.

I can go on, but I think you get the point.

Last edited:
Well given she hates the entire family, including Kanye, I doubt she even knew. They are dope boots, so I can see why she would want them. When I tell her the story, because I did end up finding a a pair, I'll find out the truth

I guess the indirect theory would be in play here. The undeserved increased hype the product would get. Anything their family wears gets pushed to the forefront of all displays, catalogs, etc. On top of that, you'll see more and more people wearing them day-to-day. Perhaps her favorite fashion blogger, or pinterest (still have no idea how it works, but women ******* flock to it), has pictures of it everywhere. BTW, there's no judgmental tone to my comment...i mean, we're both here in a Yeezy Boost thread :lol:

I have no idea what we're talking about, but I thought Uggz sort of fell off, outside of high school and college campuses. Fingers crossed your soulmate genuinely likes the shoe for its design/quality :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom