ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
zzz.. you're the man bro

Thread already crazy u start with the buy sell then every would be reseller and buyer would lock this thang. Seeing as you just made an account you must be new around here. There are well known resellers that are in the thread, but they other wise be cool and play by the rules Son.

Last edited:
after striking out on the app and being in NY i came to the conclusion that if i couldnt win against competing with 5 boroughs then i had no chance at competing with the rest of the world. i had a number in my head from the start of all this and i told myself if i didnt get them for retail but could get them for that price or under i would pull the trigger and not have to sit here for 2 weeks stressing over the 28th and numbers, allocations, different versions and all that headache that will ultimately go on for the next 2 weeks. i paid 700 and i thought that was a fair price. at best i beat ebay and other prices, at worst i overpaid by not waiting but to me the extra 320 wont make me that upset. 

the pic has a flash, they are darker without. the color changes in the light. as for sizing i wear an 11 in nike and 10.5 in adidas. i went with 10 BECAUSE i wanted to wear these with the zipper down and i think some are overlooking that way of wearing them. they fit fine for me especially with the zipper down.

for everyone that i rocked with in this thread ive probably spoken to you through PM anyway but i hope you all get your pairs. good luck come the 28th but keep in my what i said about my decision. for your guys sake i hope there are millions available and you get them for retail. me personally, i couldnt bank on that especially being in NYC where most ways of getting sneakers are rigged these days.

side note- the person i bought them off of was a young kid and i actually felt good about giving him the money because he was straight with me and said they were a shoe he shouldnt have bought because he couldnt afford the 350. he planned on using the extra money for smart things, not sneakers. and i was happy to make this transaction with him.

I'm sorry, but you've got to be crazy to drop a G-Note or over on these.

Mind as well save up and put that money towards a pair of 1's or 2's. If you don't own a pair already, that is.

Last edited:
View media item 1403290

after striking out on the app and being in NY i came to the conclusion that if i couldnt win against competing with 5 boroughs then i had no chance at competing with the rest of the world. i had a number in my head from the start of all this and i told myself if i didnt get them for retail but could get them for that price or under i would pull the trigger and not have to sit here for 2 weeks stressing over the 28th and numbers, allocations, different versions and all that headache that will ultimately go on for the next 2 weeks. i paid 700 and i thought that was a fair price. at best i beat ebay and other prices, at worst i overpaid by not waiting but to me the extra 320 wont make me that upset. 

the pic has a flash, they are darker without. the color changes in the light. as for sizing i wear an 11 in nike and 10.5 in adidas. i went with 10 BECAUSE i wanted to wear these with the zipper down and i think some are overlooking that way of wearing them. they fit fine for me especially with the zipper down.

for everyone that i rocked with in this thread ive probably spoken to you through PM anyway but i hope you all get your pairs. good luck come the 28th but keep in my what i said about my decision. for your guys sake i hope there are millions available and you get them for retail. me personally, i couldnt bank on that especially being in NYC where most ways of getting sneakers are rigged these days.

side note- the person i bought them off of was a young kid and i actually felt good about giving him the money because he was straight with me and said they were a shoe he shouldnt have bought because he couldnt afford the 350. he planned on using the extra money for smart things, not sneakers. and i was happy to make this transaction with him.
. Def a fair price and congrats hope to get that lucky or retail

that suede doe 
smokin.gif

@amarano   congrats on getting them even tho I already said it thru PM's. You deserve that pair man and don't let anyone try to shoot you down for overpayng, if you got the money and you wanted this shoe and you were willing to drop $700 (well below the average asking price right now might I add), then you go ahead and enjoy them. 

My hunt still continues.. waiting for the 28th. Man this release on VDay was making some people (me) VERY unhappy during dinner last night, the sex wasn't even amazing. 
laugh.gif

on another note: Drove by Flight Club this morning and saw 2 dudes doing a meetup in front, it was for Yeezy Boost. Which NTer is this 
nerd.gif
 show yourself. 

Last edited:

Are you able to fold them over and wear them like Visvims?

@amarano   congrats on getting them even tho I already said it thru PM's. You deserve that pair man and don't let anyone try to shoot you down for overpayng, if you got the money and you wanted this shoe and you were willing to drop $700 (well below the average asking price right now might I add), then you go ahead and enjoy them. 

My hunt still continues.. waiting for the 28th. Man this release on VDay was making some people (me) VERY unhappy during dinner last night, the sex wasn't even amazing. 
laugh.gif
youll get em. i know it. and yea my girl was super tight about my obsession about these all week. which is why i had to get it over with. i couldnt do this for another two weeks to potentially get let down even worse.

Are you able to fold them over and wear them like Visvims?
definitely not. they are very stiff around the ankle. 

Last edited:
figured fc price would be about that

people are pulling higher than that off ebay though

and i mean the consignment seller clears

that 1250 clears 1000

seen that size go for 1275-1300 range

clear over 1K even with fees and shipping

figured fc price would be about that

people are pulling higher than that off ebay though

and i mean the consignment seller clears

that 1250 clears 1000

seen that size go for 1275-1300 range

clear over 1K even with fees and shipping

Your just saying that because you wanna sell ur pair

A rough count of those boxes, about 150 pairs.
200 tops.. could have been any off the stores that stocked them...

Real question. who will Use the Jason Markk Repel on these??   Im contemplating the idea.. but don't want the color change

200 tops.. could have been any off the stores that stocked them...

Real question. who will Use the Jason Markk Repel on these??   Im contemplating the idea.. but don't want the color change
It's real suede, not sure how well it will work considering the texture of the material.

Still getting emails from sellers looking to sell for over a grand. Safe to say they aren't moving at that price for now. I would pull the trigger for 700-800 right now but anything more ill just wait until the 28. More pairs will hit the market and I doubt the price will increase by much. Who knows maybe less hype then too. This almost feels like an iPhone launch with all the media hoopla and what not.

I dont get how only 10 shops in Europe are getting a pair Where Adidas said they will be available at flagship stores, there's way more than 10 flagship Adidas stores iN EU doesn't make any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom