ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

True.  They look more wearable than the Yeezy 1.

To me the Yeezy 1 is so bulky, but it has it's own appeal too.

I'm also interested in this look

I actually like those sweater sweats and the bulky duck boot.
Great picture
glasses.gif
This thread is all kinds of fail lol.

One picture of one broken zipper and yall up in arms but your jordans paint chip after one wear and you guys act like its okay

Riiiiiiight

Nike stans are wild

broken zipper is a big deal tho, only the most bogus zippers break lol pain in the a** to fix too

I don't understand why people trip on a price, if they don't even like the shoe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] better for you that it's expensive right? Not like you was going to cop right?

I don't understand why people trip on a price, if they don't even like the shoe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] better for you that it's expensive right? Not like you was going to cop right?
wrong people that think the shoe is ugly and still cop. the sneaker squatters are out in full force for any hyped release

broken zipper is a big deal tho, only the most bogus zippers break lol pain in the a** to fix too
theres only one pic of this happening though. nobody else is really complaining about their zippers breaking from what i heard

I never understood stans, I really don't.  Apple vs Android, Nike vs Adidas, Mac vs PC... damn choose what you like, its not like any of these companies put money in our pockets, we put it in theirs.  They should be fighting over US not the other damn way around people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom