ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao @ that pic, dudes sleeves at his knees!!! Haha

Kanye fashion is terrible, does dude live in the apocalypse. Overlong sleeves .

Dude basically raided the costume dept from the Matrix trilogy, except the shtttty Zion scenes! Not the ones of dope girls in hot tight clothes. His clothes aren't even functional and they look stupid.

So you took the time out of your day to come in here and troll? Must be bored

lmao @ that pic, dudes sleeves at his knees!!! Haha

Kanye fashion is terrible, does dude live in the apocalypse. Overlong sleeves .

Dude basically raided the costume dept from the Matrix trilogy, except the shtttty Zion scenes! Not the ones of dope girls in hot tight clothes. His clothes aren't even functional and they look stupid.
This is the thing with kanyes line, it got everyone and there mothers commenting. do you know how fashion shows work? 90% of the clothing isn't made to be worn like that off the rack or with them pieces, you really think kanye would make nude leggings with just boots showing? and say thats an outfit for you to wear in NY.  brother its to show the damn pieces off better and have no distraction,  and to an artistic level. You take the pieces they show off, adjust size and adjust them into your fit, they aren't made to be worn like that off the damn showroom floor.

I

Shies are cool n all but not 1000 cool. Resale prices are ridiculous. Retail were the most I could imagine paying but then again its kanye. This dude name sold 120 white tees.

I actually like the shoe, so don't start throwing ninja stars at me. Just thought it was funny with zippers breaking.
so they cheaped out on the zippers of a $350 shoe? don't think they do that with expensive Gucci purses and stuff like that, just saying. it could just be a few fluke pairs but come on zippers breaking on release day for $350??
laugh.gif

Like I said...if you don't have vision the styling of the clothes will throw you off. Not saying they are good but man seems like people just don't understand how something is worn doesn't mean it has to be worn that way or that there isn't other ways to wear it

I want the duck boots in that cream color and the dark brown. My north face duckboots are toast.

People will always try to hate no matter what. They hated slim/fitted clothes, now they hate baggy clothes? So they just hate clothes in general. 
The only problem is that the people who like the clothes were the ones hating.

Tall T-s got laughed away into skinny jeans and vans, etc. Then the skinny jeans and etc got laughed away into high fashion that essentially supports both the slim and baggy aspect that they 'hated'

I think I'm more interested in the clothing line than the shoes at this point. I'm hoping they drop more cw's of the shoe.

anyone know if fakes are out already? never bought off IG before, trying not to get scammed, any advice for dealing off IG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom