ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Jazz inventory 
sick.gif

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every drop, I can feel the failed checkouts... and my lost carts... even the broken pages. The kicks I've lost... the yeezys I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there.

What do I do for the Adidas drop? They say not to refresh you page and it will load eventually but that's never happened for me? I have a tab I've left on it for hours but I don't think that site updates itself without refreshing I think..wtf do I do?

Now I'm getting 503 error on solebox.

Welp. At least I've carted the last 2 Yeezys. Hopefully i cart and check out on the tans now.

dumbest thing i ever read on NT

da fuq does this even mean, play lotto with team manual then
why you so angry tho........

i went manual with TD and pb and Mr 

got lucky on Mr barn released early.... i like shoes I'm not into bots and i don't like asking favors well my boy works footlocker corp, but has no say so in these Adidas things now JB diff story 

let people live they wont change their ways some people don't want a bot and want to vent about the current state of things, but its a forum they have the right to. at this point your just being a online bully my dude not cool not cool at all.

F adidas I'm going old school ndc on them. REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH ALL THE WAY TO THE LAST SCREEN.

I AINT WAKE UP EARLY FOR NO REASON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom