ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
theres a lot of tension in here 

im not mad

i said you can play team manual lotto

OR you an be assured youre gonna cook on release day word to my MRs and now BLACKS

its very simple
some cook manual due to research.  now i will agree the lazy non research manual people will fail. then ask for links i told some go to reddit they will help you their they are a little more nicer at times. but nah they didn't listen tho. 

there pros and cons to each. i havent payed resell on anything and the only thing im willing to is PSNY's for my brother but thats a gift dudes tripping on priceing tho they limited but no one wants them. but a JB reseller is the worst at times cause they been taking L's all year. 

i hate the Mr's tho TD's are way better. 

well once it hits 10am...... i got better things to do then sit on a computer all day haha.  good luck to everyone though ^^ 

Lol the dude that run pac sun Twitter prolly don't even know he suppose to say sold out when they sell out.. Dude prolly went to surf or something

i want us all to cook especially the non lurkers

im not mad, i rather work smarter not harder all, pardon me for coming off bragging
no shade but it was bad u was going at regulars. chumping off lurkers or dude's with 1 post count asking links is one thing and kind of annoying 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom