ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ******** listening to these self righteous pieces of **** bragging about 2/3 or 3/3 pairs shipped and then watch them ***** and complain about sharing links or methods of obtaining a damn Yeezy. Go step in front of a bus. The world will be much better off.

Is not that serious bruh...

It's ******** listening to these self righteous pieces of **** bragging about 2/3 or 3/3 pairs shipped and then watch them ***** and complain about sharing links or methods of obtaining a damn Yeezy. Go step in front of a bus. The world will be much better off.

Oh you mad huh, it is what it is

For starters, I agree with everything you said. Problem is, like most things, its not that black and white.
What I mean is, if he's anything like me, there's not much to contribute to the discussion beyond generalized comments because:
A) Have no online or IRL connects - I used to camp out for my sneakers.
B) Consistently strike out with exclusive/limited online releases - I did get lucky with the Nike Yeezy releases (1 online, 3 in-store).
C) Unlucky when it comes to raffles - Its a numbers game, not salty.
D) Finds all relevant information on sites like this one - Again, I have no insider information, and refuse to just make stuff up to get me rep.

Walking in a desert with only a mirage in front of you makes you damn well thirsty!

I'm the same way bro but I can't camp out throughout the summer anymore because of all the wildfires I'm on

I took an L fam. Im still salty im in this thread daily 

lmao... they're only shoes, relax lol

I only got 1 pair, don't be mad 
laugh.gif
, it's not hard to find most of the info via google but I guess you lack common sense

If I was to trade my moonrocks with someone for the black 750s... How much money would I have to add to it?

word im salty too nobody want to give me yeezy supply links so i can try to cop. 

I took an L fam. Im still salty im in this thread daily 

Same , everybody getting their shipping late and complaining about that..... I'm just like sitting here smh like well ... I'm never getting shipping [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I only got 1 pair, don't be mad :lol: , it's not hard to find most of the info via google but I guess you lack common sense
my man .. that pair came through for you? good **** . I am happy for you . was it YS?

Everybody salty over not coppin, life goes on its a shoe. You gonna die and then what? The shoe doesn't go with you. On to the next release.

"Go step in front of a bus"? Better still, die in a grease fire! (j/k)

you was in my inbox when i was teaching the simple shopify link though but couldnt tell me how to cop off europe. im salty 
yea n you didn't offer any help at all

You answered my question with some other question?

and I explained 40x's times how i bought a pair from UK

sum people

I have a feeling the Tans will be my first Yeezy cop at retail. I have faith, I can feel it!!!!

Grats to all those who copped this weekend! 
nthat.gif

Everybody salty over not coppin, life goes on its a shoe. You gonna die and then what? The shoe doesn't go with you. On to the next release.

Me personally, am not salty. I will admit, however, that I do wish I copped. Just like you said, on to the next release - isn't that why most of us who didn't cop are in here? Isn't that the idea of community anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom