ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Saw the raffle list and was like 14 pairs of the black 750 size 9 in hoh
roll.gif
 I see my name on there.

yea n you didn't offer any help at all

You answered my question with some other question?

and I explained 40x's times how i bought a pair from UK

sum people
Its all good I know and other people know everyone that sent me an email got the tutorial  

It's ******** listening to these self righteous pieces of **** bragging about 2/3 or 3/3 pairs shipped and then watch them ***** and complain about sharing links or methods of obtaining a damn Yeezy. Go step in front of a bus. The world will be much better off.
Keep in mind some of these people lying bout using links or whatever. I see it on twitter all the time from dudes looking for RTs too look cool for a guy on the net. Don't let it get to you. Keep calm and just try again in the next release. I've been trying to get Yeezy's since the 1's and failed every time up until now.

my man .. that pair came through for you? good **** . I am happy for you . was it YS?
JD :pimp:
nice man.. hopefully this tan release is nicer to us.. i wrote foot patrol that email and they offered me 10% off my next order.. i said how bout you let me buy a pair of the tan 350s .. he said he can't so i said well stick the 10% up your ***

Nah I'm good with my TD 350's and just cashed 1k on fantasy football tonight and don't have to **** someone over for resale at a ridiculous price because I'm a **** like you. Just ******* annoying to watch you ***** and moan about people trying to help other people out. Your the scum of the earth. Just saw ur bio btw and it screams I'm a faggg... smh "sneakerheads hate me and hype beast love me" bet u work a dead end job making minimum wage.

What?????? Yeezy got people wildin'

I agree vargas alot of negative salty kids in here. Lets judje me on how many post i have because im trying to get some yeezys. Thats one of the reasons i got out the game to many new sneakerheads that dont know anything about the game all hypebeast.!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom