ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called my local shoe palace in San Jose about the yeezy release. They Hung up the phone right away smh. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Vhg5a8

Took me about 10-15mins but I went at like 1pm in Chicago
I remember someone recently posting that their ID didn't match the address on the confirmation.  What address do they use?  Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to justify rebooking my flight.

was it an in and out process or did you have to wait in line for hours like the stupid raffles.  need to see if I hve to push back my flight. 
When I did it in nyc for pb line got there about 130 line was about two hours long I recommend getting there about 15 min before store opens and you should be good

I remember someone recently posting that their ID didn't match the address on the confirmation.  What address do they use?  Sorry for all the questions I'm just trying to justify rebooking my flight.

That was with Villa, not Adidas.

The only store in my area is doing an online Instagram raffle 
mean.gif

F them! At least do a locals only in-store raffle  
mad.gif

I swear to god if these Tans start reselling more than my Moonrocks I'm going to get pissed, especially if its the most easily available shoe  
devil.gif

Only 3 stores around me getting yeezys and they are all around the same general place. Welp. At least i dont gotta drive down to columbus. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom