ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

When is the Delivery date? mine did too @ 3:10 pm, scheduled to be delivered in Texas today @ 8pm.
nerd.gif
Mine departed as well but just says tuesday 12/22/15.  Everyone will most likely get their pairs tomorrow.  
My name is spelled wrong in the app,
frown.gif
damn fam.....  I hope this works out for you.  

socal: adidas south coast already started iPad raffles and it ends tomorrow at closing. Does anyone know if the HOH south coast started their phone has been busy ?

fam if i wanted to trade my size 7 black 750s for some size 8 or 9 deadstock TD's , how much should i ask for on top?

That was with Villa, not Adidas.

That was me with Villa. I used my current address but my ID says my parents address so they didnt let me buy the 750. I even showed them my electric bill. They emailed me yesterday saying I have a spot for the Oxford Tans. Still pretty heated because i really wanted the 750's but i guess the OT's will work....

That was me with Villa. I used my current address but my ID says my parents address so they didnt let me buy the 750. I even showed them my electric bill. They emailed me yesterday saying I have a spot for the Oxford Tans. Still pretty heated because i really wanted the 750's but i guess the OT's will work....
Pretty cruddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom