ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i haven't been following the adidas yeezy saga so bare with me, but why is there so much discrepancy in the pricing for pairs sold on ebay? I was looking the the turtle doves in size 9 on ebay, and there are new pairs selling from $300 to $1000. 
99% of pairs on ebay are fake. The fakes for the TDs and PBs are now almost identical to the real thing - very hard to tell from pictures; easier to tell when they're in hand.

In about two months, you'd be psychotic to buy outside of Flight Club - there'll be no way to tell from pics

Last edited:
i haven't been following the adidas yeezy saga so bare with me, but why is there so much discrepancy in the pricing for pairs sold on ebay? I was looking the the turtle doves in size 9 on ebay, and there are new pairs selling from $300 to $1000. 
Well any pair thats are $300 BIN are 100% fakes.

only one store in area gettin these..ol' crooked champs aka backdoor dem boys...hell i couldnt get the jordan 11 raffle at this store aint no way im gettin a yeezy raffle...dang mayne still no yeezys i guess when kanye said about availibility i guess he didnt consider the dirt the shops do...smh

Finally got YS to reply to my e-mail. And somewhat resolve my issue. I'll update if it gets completely resolved

99% of pairs on ebay are fake. The fakes for the TDs and PBs are now almost identical to the real thing - very hard to tell from pictures; easier to tell when they're in hand.

In about two months, you'd be psychotic to buy outside of Flight Club - there'll be no way to tell from pics

While this is true, the pattern may still flow the same way but the patterns are exactly identical in aspects of the new batch of fakes. The PO#'s have been corrected as well. But yes, at this point you'd be better off buying from flight club or be really good at legit checks

Anyone cop from adidas Australia? How difficult was it? Cousin just gave me the green light to use his shipping address.

if fakes are becoming real good, what's going to stop someone from getting a bunch of fakes and taking them to flight club for consignment?

I have thought of almost everything - have another phone but if I swap SIM then I'll be in Asia without a phone for 10 days (and this guy won't swap his SIM with mine for what i was gonna give him; dude needs to text the women). I'd rather pay the extra $450 resale than be in that situation.

Sucks too, b/c thought ID/screenshots/video would work but apparently the Adidas store legit takes your phone and opens/closes the app to make sure it's the phone used to reserve the pair. Guy who was gonna go looks exactly like me, and was gonna give him my ID. Eh.

If anyone has any ideas or had success w/ getting someone else to pickup your reservation, feel free to PM. Otherwise pair is as good as deleted from the world lol.
Use another phone and put your phone on call forwarding to the new #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom