ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

got a NYC confirmed reservation, but will be out of the country on the 29th. adidas store said no way i'm getting the pair - would need a guy there w/ my phone and ID (had a doppleganger who'll go with my ID but can't go out of country w/out my phone so its a bust). the struggle is real.
Damn son

got a NYC confirmed reservation, but will be out of the country on the 29th. adidas store said no way i'm getting the pair - would need a guy there w/ my phone and ID (had a doppleganger who'll go with my ID but can't go out of country w/out my phone so its a bust). the struggle is real.

Don't you have a back up phone or swap phones with your friend. Pop and swap SIM cards temporarily, no?

Don't you have a back up phone or swap phones with your friend. Pop and swap SIM cards temporarily, no?
Thats very smart.

I would've never thought about that if i was in that position lmao.

Only catch tho is all the persons info will still be on the phone.

Maybe after the pair is picked up. He could restore the phone for the time being

Last edited:
i honestly HATE bots smh but as someone in here mentioned it looks like thats the way to go for certain sites and i took too many Ls manually smh .. for those of you who used a bot for finishline or pacsun .. which one did you use?

size 7 black 750s for size 8 or 9 TD's dead stock a good trade?

how much $ on top should i ask for?

you would have never won if you had nothing to do. lol Thats Life and it stinks sometimes. its a feast or a famine. It has to be a valid drivers licence correct ?

I have thought of almost everything - have another phone but if I swap SIM then I'll be in Asia without a phone for 10 days (and this guy won't swap his SIM with mine for what i was gonna give him; dude needs to text the women). I'd rather pay the extra $450 resale than be in that situation.

Sucks too, b/c thought ID/screenshots/video would work but apparently the Adidas store legit takes your phone and opens/closes the app to make sure it's the phone used to reserve the pair. Guy who was gonna go looks exactly like me, and was gonna give him my ID. Eh.

If anyone has any ideas or had success w/ getting someone else to pickup your reservation, feel free to PM. Otherwise pair is as good as deleted from the world lol.

Last edited:

442 stores around the world getting yeezys. 
LOL wait till you see the list of people taking L's compared to that 
devil.gif

i honestly HATE bots smh but as someone in here mentioned it looks like thats the way to go for certain sites and i took too many Ls manually smh .. for those of you who used a bot for finishline or pacsun .. which one did you use?
u need one of those master bots.

Seriously considering using a bot too

i haven't been following the adidas yeezy saga so bare with me, but why is there so much discrepancy in the pricing for pairs sold on ebay? I was looking the the turtle doves in size 9 on ebay, and there are new pairs selling from $300 to $1000. 

Last edited:
Was so mad when I looked @ my phone at work and saw I missed the confirmed notification...f*** work lol

Those who participate in UnMplymnt Szn don't fare well in Yzy Szn

Last edited:
Do you by any chance know what time today they'll stop entries? Adidas store at topanga was today and tomorrow, maybe the same for galleria , pacsun didn't bother going in

Also how was Pac sun at Glendale?
Adidas store at topanga was today and tomorrow , maybe the same goes for glendale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom