ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
finishline 750 link was up just as early last week and it meant nothing.. the 30 second shot clock was up and ran non stop withing 24 hours of release... but i guess this link is a come up for bots?
Are you suppose to stay on it if you on it now before the site gets crowded or does it even matter? I have a bot so I don't know how I'm suppose to win with this **** happening.

Are you suppose to stay on it if you on it now before the site gets crowded or does it even matter? I have a bot so I don't know how I'm suppose to win with this **** happening.
If you have a bot its to your advantage that the link is up early

I just don't understand whether I stay on it or refresh the page. I need to refresh my page in order for the bot to activate in the first place so I don't see how it makes sense for me to leave it on the page like this unless the page automatically refreshes.

Also its impossible to even get on the page when it's saying that "Crowd control" **** anyways.

Last edited:

I just don't understand whether I stay on it or refresh the page. I need to refresh my page in order for the bot to activate in the first place so I don't see how it makes sense for me to leave it on the page like this unless the page automatically refreshes.
Also its impossible to even get on the page when it's saying that "Crowd control" **** anyways.
im not sure .. but i dont think it matters whether youre on it now or not.. it isn't holding you a spot in line or anything.. and ther eare bots that you dont have to refresh the page. it does it for you.. i dont use bots im team manual.. 750 release someone hooked it up and put me on the list and the BNB bot carted me a pair and i was sleeping and missed the checkout.. coincidentally it was on FNL

Merry Xmas
ZQ3WCZx.jpg

Wish i lived in Wausau Wi....Wouldnt be suprised if Eastbay retail store gets a run of 750s at somepoint like when they randomly had 63 pair of pb 350s

Did they have all cws or just pb?
Im pretty sure just PB...cant really confirm that tho. Someone in this thread said they got 63 pairs of pb tho. I might try and give them a call tomorrow. I live about 2 hrs away, would def make the trip if they get some 750 or tan 350s

DAMN I'M JUST HYPED AS HELL THAT WE'RE GETTING ANOTER DROP SO SOON! THESE TANS LOOK SO FRESH! HOPE WE ALL COME OUT TUESDAY HAPPY AS HELL! EVEN YOU, YA LURKIN' BASTARDS OF NT! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom