ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i lived in Wausau Wi....Wouldnt be suprised if Eastbay retail store gets a run of 750s at somepoint like when they randomly had 63 pair of pb 350s
that happened whaaaat? i grew up 30 mins from there... some kid i go to college w/ that grew up in the same town as me told me got some PBs from a plug as eastbay... makes sense now. he only scooped up one pair too. smh.

Joey Bad*****

URL]

Travis Scott

URL]

Cyhi

URL]

Nick Young

URL]

that happened whaaaat? i grew up 30 mins from there... some kid i go to college w/ that grew up in the same town as me told me got some PBs from a plug as eastbay... makes sense now. he only scooped up one pair too. smh.
Yeah i guess so...i might just call them a couple times a week n see if they get a stock of sumin lol

Has team no sleep arrived yet? If so go back to bed[emoji]128557[/emoji]

Happy holidays everyone

How are my jimmies rustled? This is just constructive discussion. There is nothing in my post that attacked you.

"I simply stated that whether it be in italy or China your shoes are still being made by Chinese..."

Once again, this is a sweeping generalization. Just because high fashion brands are sourced in Prato does not mean Rick Owens are. Mind you we are coming from a Rick Owens context because that is exactly who I quoted when I said "Made in Italy > Made in China".

I'm not sure why you would even say, "You know most of these dudes making shoes in Italy are Chinese immigrant workers right..".

If you knew Rick Owens, you would know that it's made by Olmar and Mirta which employs around ~100 Italian craftsmen...

Frankly, NT is not even the correct venue for even discussing this, fashion knowledge of 90% of the members here is limited to Yeezy and Jordans so I'm not going to continue this debate unless we go somewhere like SZ.
olmar and mirta don't manufacture their SHOES, and i've been talking about SHOES the whole time smh

but yeah, it's fairly obvious from the way you talk that you've bought into the whole "SZ attitude"

UBs are superior IMO. Have a few pairs, waiting on a blacked out pair with a black sole. Once you wear UBs, you wont want to wear anything else #facts

How do UB run? I usually wear an 11-11.5 but have wide feet, should I go with the 11.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom