ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your not computer savvy and know all the in's and outs of the Bot in certain situations while using them online, The bot will hurt you more then help you! And your better off going manual!

Bots are for the experienced online'r
It will just confuse the new users

Do the homework simple like that..

In terms of raffles adidas is the only one I feel secure with. I only enter other raffles if I have to be in the area

Trust me guys i feel like the oxford 350's will be alot more easier then the 750's ..

You keep thinking that

Just based on the amount of stores getting them there are more in the wild. At least stores are doing raffles for full size runs.

On the 750's stores had select sizes.

Also, 350s have been more plentiful than the 750's out side moon rocks to date.

Also, stop being so negative. Unless all those L's adding up

Great. Now bots seem like a bad thing SMH. I can't win for losing. After striking out on Nike for all of the hot releases over the last couple of years, the DB13 was the final straw and I abandoned #TeamManual. I bought my first bot for PSNY 12's and got canned. I bought my 2nd bot for Black 750's and got SUPER canned lol. For these, I purchased 5 bots in hopes of one or two going through. Last few replies indicate that I've wasted my time apparently SMH lol.

Great. Now bots seem like a bad thing SMH. I can't win for losing. After striking out on Nike for all of the hot releases over the last couple of years, the DB13 was the final straw and I abandoned #TeamManual. I bought my first bot for PSNY 12's and got canned. I bought my 2nd bot for Black 750's and got SUPER canned lol. For these, I purchased 5 bots in hopes of one or two going through. Last few replies indicate that I've wasted my time apparently SMH lol.
got your money back though right?

Psny 12's better off using snkrs on that seems Nike put all their stock there.

Lots of people ate heck ate twice

Goodness and I thought I wasted my money on a bot lol

Just based on the amount of stores getting them there are more in the wild. At least stores are doing raffles for full size runs.

I haven't lost on a release yet but judging from everything so far there's not a lot of EU spots dropping they fed up lol , Footsites and everything are a crapshoot unless you got a bot and that ADC wait in line is too , for 750 blacks I got through atleast 5 times on FNL and was not able to cart, Online stores receiving larger size runs does give me hope though

Last edited:
There are so many bots it's a crap shoot dudes are going to sell hella slots.

Then another competitor going to do the same.

Everyday there is a new bot guy. Sites are going to crash most of the time footies will crash

I remember the 88's so many bots on FNL I carted 3 pairs and walked off right when it crashed. Manual has hope when sites crash to all heck cause some bot programs get hung up.

The good ones keep trying.

got your money back though right?
Yea, I did. I get fully refunded if unsuccessful so it's no sweat off my back...

Last edited:

I agree thanks for backing me up on here i heard they starting from size 4 and up

I haven't lost on a release yet but judging from everything so far there's not a lot of EU spots dropping they fed up lol , Footsites and everything are a crapshoot unless you got a bot and that ADC wait in line is too , for 750 blacks I got through atleast 5 times on FNL and was not able to cart, Online stores receiving larger size runs does give me hope though

I have 4 eu sites dropping I went through a list on Reddit seeing which ones will drop online. One will announce details via news letter later. Other than that most switch to them horrible Ig raffles which are being botted to death

I bet people are selling their place in line for $$

The raffle ticket line! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom