ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what happens when every store is 2 train stops away lol. In LA if you aint got a whip you aint raffling.

Last edited:
Man people are wearing fakes
mean.gif
While signing up for raffles
eek.gif
i've witnessed that multiple times, pretty messed up haha

This is gonna be harder to get than the 750s got people out here who just out here cause it's a Sunday with their whole family

For all my dudes from queens... Don't even bother wasting your time at Queens Center Mall... There's over 200 people in line already and its moving like 10 people per 10 minutes don't waste your day there... Also Pacsun sucks totally they post on their Instagram there doing raffles... The.n I go in there dude tells me tomorrow 10-6 they definitely doing the old Backdoor jig...

I never understood how bots are worth it with Yeezys. The problem isnt getting them into the cart, its getting through the checkout process. If the website crashes all day it doesn't matter whats in your cart.

Last edited:
Everyone seeing how much 750s went for resale.. got everyone and their families in for the 350s for a slice of the pie 
sick.gif

Bout to head out and hit a couple South Florida raffles. Definitely feeling most confident about the adidas iPad entries I got in. Seems like a lot of people were unaware that was going down last week. Good luck all!

tan's prices aren't touching 750 prices. Tans will settle around $700-$800 like the rest of the 350's within a month of release. 

Everyone seeing how much 750s went for resale.. got everyone and their families in for the 350s for a slice of the pie :x

Nothing new though. For the turtle dove release, I went in to PacSun on the day of the release to see if they had left overs and what they planned to do with them. I saw at least 4 people pick up a pair that were not even your casual sneaker fan. Almost everyone knows these joints go for 3-4x retail in the resell market.

Was gonna hit 5 stores today when I got off work btwn times square and 34th, gave up after 42nd st stores...rather be watching football lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom