ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tan's prices aren't touching 750 prices. Tans will settle around $700-$800 like the rest of the 350's within a month of release. 
agreed

i saw a reseller on IG doing early prices at 1000+, today he dropped his price to 750 ... lol  somethings fishy

looks like pacsun is only in-store raffles this time around
That's weird because I have their direct link for the OT's on their website, unless they've since changed their mind and I haven't heard about it. Have they tweeted something about it?

That's weird because I have their direct link for the OT's on their website, unless they've since changed their mind and I haven't heard about it. Have they tweeted something about it?
check their instagram 

maybe something changes tomorrow?

They making a killing on them pay for raffle tix scams.

Then bd most of the pairs.

Unless they do that raffle outside in front of me ain't no way I'm spending just for a chance to then pay you again
Yeah Epitome ATL does that for their raffles.  Must spend a minimum of $40 to enter raffle, and you receives multiple entries per $40 you spend, and of course with ZERO guarantee that you'll win the raffle.  I REFUSE to PAY for raffle tickets (basically what it is).  They are definitely making a killing.

Glad I went to Lenox around 9:45am.  Was 2nd in line for Champs raffle, then a small line formed for FTL raffle, was really quick.  But after I signed up, line became super long.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom