ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never recommend using PayPal in a FCFS situation, just because of all the redirecting.. leaves you vulnerable for cart jacking..
I used to always prefer PayPal because of the re-directing to a more stable gateway rather than the site's which keeps crashing, but recently seems like direct card seems faster though.

Only trying to get some to trade them for PBs, but that will be difficult too here in Germany, so many scammers who think noone is seeing how fake their pairs are.

Last edited:
"everyone will have yeezys"

To be fair, Yes he was right.

There has been 2 750s and 4 350s, with 6 350s and 1 750 rumored for 2016... If you don't manage to get a single pair then you don't deserve them :lol:

To be fair, Yes he was right.

There has been 2 750s and 4 350s, with 6 350s and 1 750 rumored for 2016... If you don't manage to get a single pair then you don't deserve them
laugh.gif
truth. He never said you'll have all of them haha

I would never recommend using PayPal in a FCFS situation, just because of all the redirecting.. leaves you vulnerable for cart jacking..
This.  I had a pair in my cart during the eastbay release of the 750's and tired paypal checkout for the first time.  paypal took forever to load.  smh
mean.gif

I used PayPal last week on eastbay and got through maybe because no one knew the 750 dropped there

tested a working BD link for all other adidas products and changed the pid to the adidas ultra boost creams when they just dropped and it wouldn't atc.its popping with a captha that doesn't exist...this has me worried about the yeezy drop what gives?

View media item 1845752

Last edited:
been a good year for me with Yeezys

Copped of ADC

Copped 2 pairs off of FNL.com

Copped off of SNS.com and MrPorter.com

**  missed out on the first 750s.  copped the black 750s off of eastbay last week

dang sahn...tell us your secrets.
i  believe in good karma.  so everyday i try to do something for somebody else.  whether its just saying "you should smile more" or helping an old person carry their groceries to the car.  and once a week, i will pay for someone's food thats behind me in the drive thru line.

since i started this, i've landed 98% of the shoes i want...including Just Dons, Yeezy Red Octobers, etc

I wish I would have a bit more luck 
eyes.gif

Would be great to close out this yeezy year by being able to get a pair of Tan's, but I'm ready for another L 
frown.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow. Is it me or did the prices sky rocket on the TDs and PBs? It's crazy on flight club and everyone is asking at least 1.2 - 1.5k for them in lower sizes.

Last edited:
Most people take L's and never really do much but the same. Ole same ole they did last time and take another L

That or ask for links. From other members that lets be honest ain't giving them

Once a site goes live be smart even if it's dead or u struck out save the link bookmark it. They can have them next time start building ur own bookmarks of sites and remember the times u found out they went live. Half ur research is done for u

I have landed everything I wanted except those grey 750's but to be honest I was being lazy. As for the MR I sold those as soon as I got em. They were awful in person espcially if u have TD's already

If Nike talk is ur only source of Info and links and ur not in a the pm loop here u already lost B.

Last edited:
No, they move on to the next and that what happened to me. So my advice have your ringer on loud and make sure you have good connectivity on your phone today, lol
Damn lol all I'm worried about is if the Champs guy wrote my number down wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom