ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for tomorrow. Is it me or did the prices sky rocket on the TDs and PBs? It's crazy on flight club and everyone is asking at least 1.2 - 1.5k for them in lower sizes.
They definitely have for the TD's. Seems the black 750's are selling at a couple hundred dollars cheaper on Ebay than last week which is a good sign for those people waiting it out a bit.

To be fair, Yes he was right.

There has been 2 750s and 4 350s, with 6 350s and 1 750 rumored for 2016... If you don't manage to get a single pair then you don't deserve them
laugh.gif
I have to agree. I was able to cop 1x PB from ADC. 

They definitely have for the TD's. Seems the black 750's are selling at a couple hundred dollars cheaper on Ebay than last week which is a good sign for those people waiting it out a bit.

I saw that last nite, as someone mentioned last week people need rent money, so they are getting desperate now

"everyone will have yeezys"

"Only a very limited number of people who want the new shoes will be able to get them," -Adidas Spokeswoman

"As we transition to eventually where I want to take the footwear, we’ll still keep limited colors for people who are involved in that culture. Because there is a level of exclusivity and stuff that is important in the sneaker culture, to get the ones that no one else has."-Kanye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom