ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are so damn annoying about these BD links
laugh.gif
increases your odds of copping by about 10000%, so makes sense.

How are stores still doing raffles today when these release tomorrow? How do they have time to make calls to the winners to be able to pick up tomorrow?

tested a working BD link for all other adidas products and changed the pid to the adidas ultra boost creams when they just dropped and it wouldn't atc.its popping with a captha that doesn't exist...this has me worried about the yeezy drop what gives?
nothing "gives". its OOS 

Last edited:
Any East Coast people still waiting on their Yeezy Supply shipment for 750s? Mine changed from estimated 12/26 arrival to pending

Last edited:

you must be kidding yourself. everyone knows that certain sectors of NT consistently cook via backdoor.

this ain't checkers
I'm saying, but all these new members popping up saying yeah I got the link don't mean they got it right, adidas will pull something

Man champs didnt leave a voicemail or anything im lucky i looked up the number. I thought it was this car dealership ive been ducking today lmao

I'm saying, but all these new members popping up saying yeah I got the link don't mean they got it right, adidas will pull something
well yea, assume most new members have no idea what they're talking about lol - that seems like a given

but BD's is real! I seen't it!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting that out there. When I said it I just got a smart *** reply like I didn't know what I was talking about 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom