ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

don't share the information outside of your trusted circle unless you want L-city to be your permanent residence.

if you're gonna post it in here, do it w/ the spoiler warning since that seems to at least prevent lurkers from getting the info. but really BD links should only be PM'd and not posted at all.
lol got a BD link to PM me?

Only got one ticket in miami. Hopefully I can hook which I really doubt it. Line was full of 12 year olds with their dads. If anything I'll cop the white ultras as a second place type of thing. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Only got one ticket in miami. Hopefully I can hook which I really doubt it. Line was full of 12 year olds with their dads. If anything I'll cop the white ultras as a second place type of thing. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
tan ultra boost would be a better second place prize.

Hope I get something
nerd.gif

Last edited:
anyone figured out  how to backdoor endclothing ? I feel like im getting close but I keep getting a blank page  

Big mouth's are gonna ruin it for everybody
Stop asking for links you're not getting stop making an idiot of yourselves and have some pride dammit :lol:
200_s.gif

Damn, can you proofread my bd link? Im almost positive adidas will change PID and it'll need a capthca 

Made a bd link a few days ago for the tans, will you have to change anything now that adidas added the captcha? Or does bd still bypass that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom